Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    It has been done before as you said. I don't think 10k is something new, only that this time will be done by 3 or more guys in the same week.
    And yes, a lot of fights needed and ironites to get to 10k. You can guess how much $ Jofer must've spent to achieve 11 Eternals in the pass!
    Today I probably will get the 800 wins but still I will have less than the 1k wins from the time I got the Eternal.
    The relics are a big advantage it's true, some fights don't last even a minute but I still have my ass kicked by players who aren't even 100level many times.
    Just shows I am not a good player at all, its taken me over 900 wins and I am further behind you Bradata not sure if its my offense or my defense that's lacking. I am planning on getting a 1000 wins and stopping but if I am that close to hitting 10K guess I might have to keep pushing just to be with the exclusive company.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I still suspect bot usage, and a whole lot of ironite. Nobody can sit around long enough to get that many wins unless you have the game running in the background all day long.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I don’t think can use bots for arena anyway, I have done all my battles myself had plenty of free time this week and while boring at times it can be done. Plus not as much ironite as you think when you don’t drop 900 on event souls.

OS
    Android
    kamuz, bradata jjj...guys you have my respect. must have been an insane grind. i did my 300 an di was annoyed by 60% of the fights. no idea how you guys managed it to get through this, but kudos for this accomplishment. you are all true warriors!

@reeb i doubt it's possible to use a bot and get eternal. these guys are just bots themselves, because they play like crazy overtuned maniacs (in a good way). hard to imagine, but the results are real, i'm VERY sure! just dedication and tactic, that's all (and yeah a ton of refills)
    Last edited by slauki; 03-31-2018 at 09:15 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Great efforts guys, congratulations!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    kamuz, bradata jjj...guys you have my respect. must have been an insane grind. i did my 300 an di was annoyed by 60% of the fights. no idea how you guys managed it to get through this, but kudos for this accomplishment. you are all true warriors!

@reeb i doubt it's possible to use a bot and get eternal. these guys are just bots themselves, because they play like crazy overtuned maniacs (in a good way). hard to imagine, but the results are real, i'm VERY sure! just dedication and tactic, that's all (and yeah a ton of refills)
    Thanks, slauki! I just saw your post. It was quite a grind, I don't think I want to do it again! Kamuz was joking in his PM that next is 20k
    I think the only reason I managed to pull it off was my defense, 40% hold at reset was not bad at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Great efforts guys, congratulations!
    Thanks, neighbor! Long time no see!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I still suspect bot usage, and a whole lot of ironite. Nobody can sit around long enough to get that many wins unless you have the game running in the background all day long.
    Sorry, mate no bot! I don't even know how to use it.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    I'm not a 10K player, nor am I even a 3K player. I usually hang around 2.5K if I put in a little effort. Being a casual PvP player, that's good enough for me. This week, though...I'm still running a weak D, still hanging around 2.6K, but staying around rank 260 - 300. That's a first for me!

Point being...something is going on that's allowing me to stay that high in the ranks...And possibly allowing new additions to the 10K eilte squad.

OS
    Android
    I think I have to crumble and start mirroring people’s vision defense if your hold rate is that high I am lucky if I get around 25% now. Having a good hold rate is a difference maker in the arena.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think I have to crumble and start mirroring people’s vision defense if your hold rate is that high I am lucky if I get around 25% now. Having a good hold rate is a difference maker in the arena.
    That was last week, man! Now most players learned how to beat it and I can't say it's great defense anymore. Plus, everyone got some relics now and it's getting back to normal win/lose fights. Last week I had 50k IC spent on relics... had a huge advantage against most of you guys! Been stocking them from when PVP was still beta testing, spent 20k on my first Wrath when they came out but now I think, what if I knew this then, what I would've had with 20k more
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise