Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Suggestions for next update (after bug fixes) PLEASE READ DEVS

Some things still need tweaked. Here's a list of things I think need a second look:
    * drop rates for rainbow Evo runes and shards. Right now th grind is insane.
    * reduce drop rates of less useful materials (2 star and 1 star shards, runes, etc) at higher levels.
    * sands of time. Either reduce level cost or increase the limit.
    + add ways to get sought after materials (like a challenge of some kind). Many games do this. Can be for sands of time or evolution materials.

* add more options in trooper store. This can alleviate ALL points above. Example: add Evo runes (with a weekly purchase limit) or sands refills (no limit) to the trooper store.
    * add more ways to get skill shards. Or remove the weekly limit in the trooper store.

What do you guys have to add to the list?

OS
    iOS
    I like those.

Here's a small, easy one to add to the list. Make a confirmation/verification required to change your leader. I tried to lock a new character the other day and accidentally hit the crown making him my leader. I didn't figure out what happened until 5 troopers dropped me overnight and then someone on the forums brought it to my attention because they wanted Pharaoh Eddie!

Trade up 2 star to 3 star

50 2-star = 1 3-star

Trade items, characters with other players
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    Android
    fully agree with your suggestions:

i would also like to see more daily or weekend specials...e.g. twice as much gold on some weekends or ( ironite, sands of time refill...)

in other games this is quite normal.

i also played a game where you can spin a wheel every 10 minutes to win a random price, this keeps the people playing alot

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Honestly, 3* rainbow EVO shards are the number 1 frustration for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Honestly, 3* rainbow EVO shards are the number 1 frustration for me.
    Actually, I tell a lie, because I'd like to see specific levels to farm for specific items. Like I really want a particular talisman right now, & it might drop rarely in any one of the levels in (say) Ailing Kingdom. I might farm for a week & not get it because it's such a rare drop. If it only dropped in one level you could increase the frequency for that particular level without increasing overall likelihood because it would go down to 0 everywhere else. And farming would be a LOT less frustrating.

Hello All!! I suggest the follow:

- To have an option to set the AUTOPLAY feature ON or OFF before the battle begins.
    - Put Name or Nicknames on Champs
    - Buy Talysmans, Evo shards, Evo Runes, etc with IRONITE.

Thats all for now....

OS
    iOS
    Maybe keep the dungeon open over the weekend with randomized affinity types on all opponents, and have it lean towards rainbow shard/rune drops.

OS
    Android
    Please make the game playable on Android 7.0!!!!! I just got updated today and the app is completely USELESS.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    i would like to see an option where you can convert gold to ironite or to souls shard, runes etc!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.