Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Would like to see more 3 star evolution runes drop playing same level over and over is getting boring loads of tailsMan needing upgraded to 5 star,

OS
    Android
    Spending Trooper points on upgrade materials would be amazing.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Some things still need tweaked. Here's a list of things I think need a second look:
    * drop rates for rainbow Evo runes and shards. Right now th grind is insane.
    * reduce drop rates of less useful materials (2 star and 1 star shards, runes, etc) at higher levels.
    * sands of time. Either reduce level cost or increase the limit.
    + add ways to get sought after materials (like a challenge of some kind). Many games do this. Can be for sands of time or evolution materials.

* add more options in trooper store. This can alleviate ALL points above. Example: add Evo runes (with a weekly purchase limit) or sands refills (no limit) to the trooper store.
    * add more ways to get skill shards. Or remove the weekly limit in the trooper store.

What do you guys have to add to the list?
    Agree with everything. Right now I have both talismans and characters to level, and I don't have sands of time to grind the materials for both... especially because the drop rates for 3* shards are so bad!!

I like and agree with those suggestions for sure. Here's an idea regarding drops open for criticism. Introduce a system of breaking or joining of evo runes/shards. For example deconstructing a 2* evo rune to 2 x 1* etc. (of the same color of course), at the cost of gold and/or ironite. Or constructing a 3* evo shard from multiple 2* evo shards (again of same color plus the levy). Or say you need the 2* rainbow evo runes to upgrade talismans like in my case. Take 1 of each color 2* evo runes + gold and whip em together to make the rainbow ones. Boom. Then again your idea for adding those mats for purchase in a store would sort all that out and i would assume to be much simpler to code. This grind seems a bit futile currently and i'm not progressing toons/maps due to drop rate poppycock.
    Last edited by Deezenuts; 08-23-2016 at 08:33 AM.

OS
    Android
    Be able to auto battle where you got 3 skulls. Choose your squad, choose your ally, click "simulate", lose the Sands of Time and get the reward immediately. Easy to do, will fix the AI issue in auto battle, and will stop boring people that have to auto for 45 min the same battle every day.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    Android
    a nice idea would be to buy characters with gold or ironite. lets say 10.000.000 gold for corrupt general or some special eddies. the prices could be very high, but this would motivate people to grind. otherwise you will maybe never see a premium character. but it shouldn't be easy to get premiums.
    the 3* evo runes for talismans should also drop in the dungeons, so that we can grind at one stage and get everything we need. i hate to swich between underworld and dungeons, but maybe this isn't that bad...
    i really like the mentioned changes to the autogame mode. this mode is very repetitive and boring. i have to look every 2 minutes and click buttons to start a new autoplay, that sucks a lot.
    autoplay mode or autosimulaton would fix this issue.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I don't agree with the buy for gold heroes, it would be way to easy someone could just throw some money at the game but buying gold bundles and then get one of the best characters without having put any work into it. It's fine as it is I think, it shouldn't be easy to get good characters. I don't mind the auto battle as it is, I just click and get on with stuff rinse and repeat
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I don't agree with the buy for gold heroes, it would be way to easy someone could just throw some money at the game but buying gold bundles and then get one of the best characters without having put any work into it. It's fine as it is I think, it shouldn't be easy to get good characters. I don't mind the auto battle as it is, I just click and get on with stuff rinse and repeat
    not sure about this one, you may be right but i think some player will never get a premium and stop playing... you have to grind a lot and get lucky. even if you buy a character, he is worthless without the right talismans, so you have to play a lot anyway. but maybe it would be unfair... i agree, that it shouldn't be too easy, but it also shouldn't be nearly impossible to get special characters, this has to be balanced in some way i think.

I have a job, so i have to start in the morning with grinding, because i want to use all of my troopers and i'm not willing to spent too much ironite. for me it's really annoying and stupid that i have to push 2 buttons before the next round stars. i have to look the whole time on my handy, so i can never really concentrate on something else.maybe others have the same problems. so it would really boost the "real-life compatibility" if they put in such a feature which would repeat the level automaticly. :-)

by the way: i send you a request dutch, i would be happy if you accept it :-)

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Lol I only got my first 5* last weekend and have been playing from the beginning, the feeling s so much better than just buying that character as it would put us grinders in the same league as someone who just turned up chucks a bit of money at the game and boom they've surpassed you, a lot of games are like that and I hope this one won't go the same way but we shall see.

Cool will try and clear some space without upsetting anyone lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    thanks for adding :-) i'd love to see a tiny chance to grind for a legendary soul somewhere...maybe in the secret levels. this would be huge. there has to be a possibility to get them, but it doesn't need to be high.

and i agree, it shouldn't be that easy to buy progress. maybe it would be compromise if you could buy just one character with gold or ironite. but as i mentioned before, not entirely sure about that anyway ;-)
    Last edited by slauki; 08-24-2016 at 10:43 PM.