Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    I find it difficult to have another player with the same nick as mine, but if it's a defense that looks like a bank door where you're just going to get iron coins, it's certainly me
    By the way, is your Eddie Edward? So that's it. You're welcome in my defense list!

Seeya.
    It sure is. And your defense wasn't bad. I'm no top tier player, and never will be, so I wouldn't really know anyway.

My current defense is Edward, yeah. I was going to switch back to a normal defense, but kept running in to people with weak D's, so I kept it. And I kinda soared in the ranks for a few days, haha. Now I'm back to normal, sitting around rank 1200 or so.

OS
    Android
    Welcome guys! Great to see the new blood and enthusiasm!!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    It sure is. And your defense wasn't bad. I'm no top tier player, and never will be, so I wouldn't really know anyway.

My current defense is Edward, yeah. I was going to switch back to a normal defense, but kept running in to people with weak D's, so I kept it. And I kinda soared in the ranks for a few days, haha. Now I'm back to normal, sitting around rank 1200 or so.
    I'm also not a big player, I don't think have enough to dream of getting there, being part of the lions, but I think it's all about progression and dedication. The best ones are those who have play for the longest time, and it is practically impossible for someone who creates a new account to hit the top, even in a period of months.

Well, I recently altered my defense. I hope that the way it is, give more headaches to those who dare to face it. Not the best, but I think that's what I can do with my collection.

And thanks for the badges you sent me! Soon I will reward you in the same way.

Seeya.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Welcome guys! Great to see the new blood and enthusiasm!!
    Very thanks Druid!
    Receiving the welcome of players like you makes me feel even more happy to be able to participate in the forum. Much respect for your presence here.

Seeya!