Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    cool to see two new guys. welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here \m/

Is there a reason you chosed a german name?
    Thank you Donslauki! I really apreciatte it.

As for my nickname, it is a reference to one of the best YT channels for me, and in the lack of creativity, it is this (said in summary). Not to mention that sounds pretty badass, don't you think?

Seeya!

OS
    Android
    For all wishing me and for other members the welcome, my sincere thanks! You guys are amazing.

OS
    Android
    Absolutely! Despite the bugs, it's a great game. In terms of bugs that got me to quit initially, I couldn't even log on to the game. It kept crashing and eventually I gave up. When I came back that was no longer a problem. The current bugs aren't enough to get me to quit again. The only thing I really want is more frequent new content. I'd love Night City/Silent Planet/The Gauntlet, but would hate to have to wait another 2-4 years for new content after those are released.

All in all, NF is doing a decent job and is run by decent guys. I look forward to what's coming next!

By the way, feel free to add me if you have the free slots. My gamer tag should be the same as my user name here: ironstyle.

OS
    Android
    Welcome to you
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Absolutely! Despite the bugs, it's a great game. In terms of bugs that got me to quit initially, I couldn't even log on to the game. It kept crashing and eventually I gave up. When I came back that was no longer a problem. The current bugs aren't enough to get me to quit again. The only thing I really want is more frequent new content. I'd love Night City/Silent Planet/The Gauntlet, but would hate to have to wait another 2-4 years for new content after those are released.

All in all, NF is doing a decent job and is run by decent guys. I look forward to what's coming next!

By the way, feel free to add me if you have the free slots. My gamer tag should be the same as my user name here: ironstyle.
    I agree it would be great if there were new content besides just new characters every month, although I think the events fulfill this function to give a refreshed to the game.
    Considering the last update, I'm really happy about how things have been heading for LOTB! It may take a while, but NF is sure to do the right thing to keep your player base always active, and our feedback is essential to that.

I could not locate your id, but I would like to have you as a trooper! Please send me a request that I will add to you soon. Thanks again and cheers!

Seeya.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Welcome to you
    Thanks blade685! I'm really appreciate it.

Seeya.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post

I could not locate your id, but I would like to have you as a trooper! Please send me a request that I will add to you soon. Thanks again and cheers!

Seeya.
    My bad, gave you the wrong tag...it's ironstyle-9013.

Sent you a request just now.

OS
    Android

Request accepted and badges sent. Welcome to the team, buddy!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    Request accepted and badges sent. Welcome to the team, buddy!
    Sweet, thanks!

By the way, I think I saw you in the arena, unless someone has the same gamer tag as you...

OS
    Android
    Sweet, thanks!

By the way, I think I saw you in the arena, unless someone has the same gamer tag as you...
    I find it difficult to have another player with the same nick as mine, but if it's a defense that looks like a bank door where you're just going to get iron coins, it's certainly me
    By the way, is your Eddie Edward? So that's it. You're welcome in my defense list!

Seeya.