Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,860
    Is the Complex ability SUPPOSED to drain all PoM Eddie HP??

    There's no mention of that anywhere, but that's what is happening.

    Autoplay.. first thing he does in Complex.. and he's down to nearly no HP.. an easy kill afterwards.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-03-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    -----
    All Eddies except
    Frontier and Shogun----- which wont drop anywhere
    The power creep with characters has gotten out of hand.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I want SS too but nothing good event after event, that one another shit 4* wickerman for now ( my 6th or 7th i think...)
    Yeah, I've gotten maybe 4 or 5 Wickerman's by now as well. Good for sacrifice events!

  3. #13
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    Yeah, I've gotten maybe 4 or 5 Wickerman's by now as well. Good for sacrifice events!
    not for me because i have only dupes in sacrifice events ^^
    Blade-9120
    I play all troopers and events all days.
    In 2018 events souls: Doomsday,Crusader,Benjamin Breeg,Icarus,Daedalus,Redan,Phantom,The Count,The Madam,Ibuki,Musashi,Kokú,Samurai Emperor,Kurenai,Ichiyo = 0/15.....next
    Waiting for:
    Doomsday, Redan, Ibuki
    The Beast, The Count, Krampus, Musashi, Kokú
    Daedalus, Samurai Emperor, Kurenai
    Alliance General, Ichiyo

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    33
    Same here. That can't be intended.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is the Complex ability SUPPOSED to drain all PoM Eddie HP??

    There's no mention of that anywhere, but that's what is happening.

    Autoplay.. first thing he does in Complex.. and he's down to nearly no HP.. an easy kill afterwards.
    Gotta be a bug. I'm sure Sparton will reply.

  6. #16
    Senior Member OdoyleRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    124
    Developers idea of fixing an OP character is creating a more OP one. We dealing with 80% Health Relics and a never ending cleansing(with an extra turn) and healing eddie.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Developers idea of fixing an OP character is creating a more OP one. We dealing with 80% Health Relics and a never ending cleansing(with an extra turn) and healing eddie.
    Don't forget he can literally double his and his teammates health for a few turns.. sorta.

    But hey maybe it's time to invest in characters who can add marks. Those work indisputably for 12% a pop.

  8. #18
    Senior Member OdoyleRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Don't forget he can literally double his and his teammates health for a few turns.. sorta.

    But hey maybe it's time to invest in characters who can add marks. Those work indisputably for 12% a pop.
    I was using the Witch Doctor to add Doom, which didn't care for the out of control health. Well, now this Eddie can remove the silver negative effects. Doh!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,860
    Following the update thread.. it seems the Complex ability has a bug and drains HP when it shouldn't.

    From what I see it only occurs if you use Complex and PoM Eddie is at full health.. but.. well.. I'm NOT a developer, so that may not be the exact issue.
    -----
    All Eddies except
    Frontier and Shogun----- which wont drop anywhere
    The power creep with characters has gotten out of hand.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    59
    Yes, he is bugged.
    Last edited by Giacomo Farinacci; 04-04-2018 at 07:17 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •