Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is the Complex ability SUPPOSED to drain all PoM Eddie HP??

There's no mention of that anywhere, but that's what is happening.

Autoplay.. first thing he does in Complex.. and he's down to nearly no HP.. an easy kill afterwards.

Mine does that as well. If that is intended, PoM is really useless. He is on a suicidal mission.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    @Sick.. apparently it is NOT "as intended".And I agree.. that one thing takes him from a pretty good Eddie to maybe mediocre at best.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Uhm... Seems the Disturbance ability isn't right either... .. or the Trap ability anyway.... Trap is applied to allies as expected.. when trap is removed (stolen).. the ALLY is stunned and has Perfect Corruption placed on it, not the enemy.

So it's a self-trap.. not an opponent trap.

Not sure of the Trap talismans are doing this too... Definitely happens with PoM Eddie grants trap to allies.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Uhm... Seems the Disturbance ability isn't right either... .. or the Trap ability anyway.... Trap is applied to allies as expected.. when trap is removed (stolen).. the ALLY is stunned and has Perfect Corruption placed on it, not the enemy.

So it's a self-trap.. not an opponent trap.

Not sure of the Trap talismans are doing this too... Definitely happens with PoM Eddie grants trap to allies.
    I've passed this info on to our QA.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Complex is hilarious... put Purge talismans on him... first move of a battle use Complex.. he kills himself.

Actually he just that with Chance talismans to in the first battle of the Gold and Soul Cache Skull Quest.... a battle a haven't lost in months
    Last edited by Yup; 04-05-2018 at 12:10 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Actually watching things closely, it appears as though PoM seems to use an enemies HP for his own. So.. if he kills with Complex, he kills himself. This would hold true for the issue with Trap as well.. PoM thinks he's the enemy and reacts as such.

Seemingly only when he's at full health and has no negative buffs on him. i.e. run BNW where the demons put Silence at the start.. Complex works as expected... move a couple battles in with no demons.. and Complex will drain his HP in accordance to how much damage is done to an enemy. I had the S Corrupt Rescuer attacking enemies and draining PoM HP because the Complex Buff was active on PoM.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-05-2018 at 02:27 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    For the first time in ages I was able to get a new character right in the beginning. Now he is totally bugged and cannot be used on Auto. What a waste of Ironite. And again I cannot believe that no one recognized this during testing.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    ....I cannot believe that no one recognized this during testing.
    Yeah that baffles me a bit as well. I mean it's pretty obvious.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    However, in PVP he is a beast!!! My favorite Eddie for PVP by far
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    However, in PVP he is a beast!!! My favorite Eddie for PVP by far
    Are you using him in defense?
    Sick-6808