Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah I like him in PvP as well.. not for Defense due to the bugs.... but for attack he's decent because you can control when abilities are used. I just need a few more skill shards on him. He's REALLY good against buff givers like 7Son, VHE, or Iron Eddie.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Found another little bug with this fella. I play with both audio sliders all the way down in the app. Leave the phone volume alone. Last night while playing Powerslave with a Trooper's POM Eddie he made all of his sounds. No music or anything, just his sounds. The other members of the team were quiet as usual.

I only have one trooper with POM Eddie right now, so I could try another; but he did do it on the multiple boards in Powerslave.

Thought I'd pass that along.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Patrice, tested your PoM defense. The bugs don’t seem to happen, when he is in a defense team. After that I did another cosmos run with him on Auto and had to save him manually again. Devs, your comment would be appreciated.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Testing my PoM Eddie on defense against myself.. the bugs are still there. But.. there's a lower probability of him being at full HP and using Complex or getting his Trap buff removed. That appears to be the difference. Realize that if he's missing even a sliver of HP.... the bugs don't seem to occur.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yes I ran numerous tests and Complex was not triggered, I was so fed up of Visions that I still went with PoM ;-)

However, the bugs were still there in Cosmos for me after the hot fix....
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 04-06-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Was that recent app data update supposed to be a hit fix for these? They don't appear to have anything fro the PoM bugs. I just assumed that "hotfix' was for something else.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Was that recent app data update supposed to be a hit fix for these? They don't appear to have anything fro the PoM bugs. I just assumed that "hotfix' was for something else.
    We will announce when the hot fix to address Piece of Mind Eddie's skills is released. We have not push that just yet, as it requires a client update and will need to go through Apple's usual approval process, so it may take a few days.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Kaz. Kind of expected an announcement at least.. which is why I didn't think the last "game data update" did anything.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    have they fixed that skill yet?

OS
    iOS
    Yes. It's fixed.
    CLANLESS