Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I like him more on opposing teams in PvP because he clears all his own teams buffs as well BWAHAHAHHA.
    HELLLL YEEEEE

he also bend hard to the Krampii brothers as he cannot kill them at all without help, when i see him in gauntlet i smile slightly

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    HELLLL YEEEEE

he also bend hard to the Krampii brothers as he cannot kill them at all without help, when i see him in gauntlet i smile slightly
    Oh boy, I have a gunner war Dog and he's hopeless against the Krampii. I've learnt my lesson there.

OS
    Android
    I agree he's not very good on defense, the AI is quite simply too stupid. But he's amazing on offense. Though I haven't obtained FFE yet, I should be getting him once the current gauntlet resets. Probably gonna swap out POM then.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    The Krampii are a pain in the ass! Only really just started seeing the gunner one in PVP and keep forgetting his passive and multi hitters....thankfully had heal block on one of my team so got him but he is a time consuming pain at times! My Ferryman got nicely back to full health on each shot! Was quite funny.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I can never forget krampii passive because the first time I met one 6month ago I was playing PoM- And now u understand my pain

My current krampii set up is:

The Horror:
    Energy Domination Assassin Krampus

The Terror:
    Advantage Fortune Gunner Krampus

The classic heal block works on the Assassin, but the Gunner version has the Terrifying fortune talisman that has a chance when taken damage -good luck cuz ur gonna need some luck to get rid of him

I just got he idea of putting Taitan talisman on Assassin Krampus huehuehuehue

OS
    iOS
    First time I met one in the dungeon I had Gunner war dog. Not fun. I did however also have Phantom Eddie with Venom talismans, but no matter how hard I tried, the damn things wouldn't go off and inflict crave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I want SS too but nothing good event after event, that one another shit 4* wickerman for now ( my 6th or 7th i think...)
    Got room in your troopers list for one more??? Working on my POM Eddie!!! :0

Well he's ready!! Lvl 100 and tweaking the Talismans ...once I figure out what those are or should be!
    Any suggestions out there???
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-11-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Lvl 100 and tweaking the Talismans ...once I figure out what those are or should be!
    Any suggestions out there???
    Quoting myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    POM is my favorite eddie, I use him on my arena attack team, and for most of pvm. I run him with angel and energy talismans.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race