Hi Troopers, I just wanted to put out a new thread to find out what others are doing or not doing to manage the ever growing list of potential achievements.
What are your priorities? I will admit I spend a few dollars mainly on ironite, but I have been totally blown away by the shear number of troopers that seem to have accumulated Dark Lilith in her various forms and Lucifer in a short period of time.
I should be able to completely awaken my first Lord of Light in the next day or so, but how did so many people claim these awesome characters? did they pay for them some how or score them through souls when they were available?
Or did they simply do the work?
And what about the ever growing list of dungeons to conquer? I have finished Viral dungeon, Infernal dungeon but the others are a mish mash for me..
I guess I’m thinking that getting Dark Lilith is priority No.1

Does anybody else out there wonder if their slipping behind at the hands of RNG ? All the money in the world it seems won’t guarantee you specific characters, so which dungeons do we postpone in favour of others?
I guess these questions I’m aiming at mainly at senior forum members or players, but I’m keen to hear everyone’s thoughts.
To me there’s simply too much to handle right now..

What’s your thoughts?