Threaded View

OS
    iOS

I am continually impressed with the state of the art graphics in this app....

Name:  lotb1.png
Views: 504
Size:  418.1 KB

Name:  lotb2.png
Views: 435
Size:  641.6 KB

Name:  lotb3.png
Views: 560
Size:  554.3 KB

Name:  lotb4.png
Views: 424
Size:  356.4 KB

Seriously the "we can't code an app for shit" graphics are second to none!!!!!!

At this point, I only play this app because I have played this app. It is by far the slowest, most problem-ridden app I have EVER seen in terms of actually loading.

I would have placed first in the arena this week, however was locked out for SEVERAL hours on end and then PvP refused to load for me for several more hours. When it did load.. it would work horribly slow often taking 3-5 minutes to load the screens between battles -- just unplayable.. I think I got in 3 fights in over 45 minutes... terrible.

This evening.. I've dropped the same collection of souls into the BOS FIVE TIMES now because as soon as I try and leave the BOS the app hangs and the only option is a force quit.

Seriously.. devs.. figure this shit out. I'm absolutely certain you are LOSING REVENUE because of this.. If I picked this app up in the past month, these issue would ACTIVELY drive me away.

Devs should be ASHAMED of this rather than continually making excuses.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2019 at 12:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..