https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...900688899?s=20

Well, let's dive in.

A Thousand Ages: This is no doubt the Powerslave Dungeon's new difficulty. This should certainly be an interesting challenge, hopefully without the problems that the difficult Infernal Dungeon.
Sentinel Underworld Dog: Pretty straightforward, a new underworld dog character. This will be a new toon entirely if I am not mistaken, as all of the dog toons we have seem to lack "underworld" in their name.
Steal and Heal: Evolution event, the usual.
Spellbound Duty: This looks to be interesting; could be an Avalon event, or perhaps it'll stick to Powerslave. Not a clue who comes from here.
The Great Serpent: Well there's only one Great Serpent I know of, and that's Jormungandr. Ragnar has mention to him in one of his abilities, so either it'll be him or some Egyptian serpent that I do not know.
Rapid Retaliation: Same as every other raid boss event, smack around the big guys and then get rewards.
The Spiritual Guardian: We have some spirit guardian dogs, but I am unsure as to who this could be for. Again, it might be Powerslave themed.
Gauntlet Season 10: The next character incoming for gauntlet is an Assassin. Given the recent talks from the devs about Avalon releasing in spring, I feel that this Assassin might go with that theme and might be the "Arthur" toon that was mentioned in the Knight passives. At the same time, I have no idea why King Arthur would be an Assassin, so I'm a bit unsure there.

Finally, we have the month long event known as "Protector of Souls." Given that the sigil looks birdlike, I believe that we have either a new Powerslave god or something along those lines to chase after.

What do you guys think?