Well, August is here and two of the events have already started! However, I will still put everything here along with any speculation.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...820761600?s=20

Strategic Deployment has already started, and features the new Gangland difficulty for a chance at older characters.
Covert Infiltration: Could be some sort of stealth/spy related character, as we seem to be going with AMOLAD themes this time around.
A Feast of Ashes: Not entirely sure; it isn't a collaboration dungeon, so I could maybe see this somehow being related to Icarus or something?
Release the Hounds: Normal Evo event stuff.
Calm Before the Storm: Maybe another chance at some of the Storm Riders, or something with WotW themes?
Harmonious Onslaught: Based on prior events we've been getting with musical themes, I'm betting this is a new set of musical talismans, either guitar or bass.
Out of the Shadows: Another stealthy killer character?
Around the World: Not too sure here, could be a new character or even a re-release. I could see this being another chance at Long Distance Runner.
Yufei: Normal fragment event stuff.

The month long event, Fearless Tactics, gives a shot at Tank Commander Eddie. If you want, you can see him in the madness airstrip dungeon.

What are you all excited for this month?