Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
I agree with Kardas. But if you maxed all skills, he can survive %90 of the time with 6 maxed strength fierce talismans. For example, i can autofarm Game of Death - Underworld Madness and he survives %90 of time. If your other team members are strong enough, i suggest you to go with high attack instead of HP. Because many enemies does not have a chance to get a turn from you. Even in dungeons. Today i have seen more than 20.000 k AOE damage both with basic attack and rise skill (with alliance general buff). Without buff it was around 8.800 k , at Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Crazy! He can become very wild, especially if you have a damage buff support character.

You can also consider OpticSugar's build, burning talismans give pretty good additional damage.

If not, its good to keep at least one maxed overwhelming talisman with him. Strategy depends on your overall team power in the end.
Very good points about maxing skills... and considering how strong the rest of the team is. If I can pump a few skill shards into him, I may consider going back to the all-red build but because he's my champion at the moment, I want him to be as survivable as possible for my auto-grinding trooper mates.