Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
Ok so for once i wanted to directly test if it is more important - in order to get more damage - to increase DEF, which FOTD Eddie's abilities are based on, or the ATT parameter.
To do so, i upgraded to the max 2 Iron talismans and interchanged them with the 2 Guardian talismans i already had in my set.

The result is that i got more damage with 4x Guardian talismans, than with 2x Guardian talismans + 2x Iron talismans.

This means that ATT is more important than DEF in the end.

Wasted some evo runes for this test, but at least now i know what's the better set up: the 20% ATT bonus given by guardian talismans is better than the Iron's 15% to DEF (of course, all of this considering that even if it doesn't appear in the DEF bonuses, it still applies like i've read somewhere)
At lvl 100 FotD Eddie has the following:

HP - 10938
ATK - 393
DEF - 931
MAGIC - 230
MR - 230
SPECIAL - 337

Using 3 Guardian (needed for guardian bonus) and 3 Iron build the bonus is as follows:

20% defense (186.20) + 15% defense for 2 iron (139.65) for a total bonus Defensive add of 325.85

Using Iron and Stone build the bonus is as follows:

15% defense (139.65) + 15% defense (139.65) + 1% HP (109.38) for a total bonus Defensive add of 388.68

I would expect the Iron and Stone build to be a bit stronger based upon bonuses.