I have mixed thoughts on the AoP chatter going on early this week. I have a Blue Bat on defense, but would never use him on offense. Reason being is that most folks have the green/gimp team going on and that tends to be a death sentence for him.

Now, facing him on defense does not seem like too much of an issue if you have a Prisoner or if you don't, when going first (at least for me). I like my defense but it is not unbeatable and definitely not OP. I went 19/98 for a 19% hold ratio this week. The coming update will definitely lower that number.

I actually got higher on the ranker this week thanks to being attacked far less than normal and using all 10 SoW daily and clearing lists when possible. Sometimes I get caught up revenging and waste SoW. Attacked 161 times and ended in the 59 spot.

Still don't see the PvP reward being worth the effort as I had to refill SoW in the last hours a couple times to stay in the tier. Got 3 rare souls and some ironite back. All were dupes and I knew they would be. I have more ironite than I did before by maybe 100, but not very motivating for an every week appearrance tbh. Bragging rights don't appeal like an Eternal Soul fragment or something collectable would.

Like everyone else's broken record, mine is still stuck on an intentionally flawed points system designed to make you refill SoW/ironite to really get ahead and pull away from the pack. Needs a fix that probably won't ever happen. Something like that would not be too beneficial for NF. Also would be more motivating if the Frog were less "Reward Nazi" with the arena store! The once a week/month lockdown is very, "No soup for you!"