Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I've had my head completely out of the game for a couple weeks, but I have to agree with Kaz here. VHE did EVERYTHING - crazy damage - retrigger - heal - mark - revive - killer damage on fury - give the team killer damage after fury - it was kind of ridiculous.

I absolutely get he is a big skillshard commitment and it's frustrating to have him adjusted after that investment. But I have a feeling he'll still be the most used Eddie on offense even AFTER the nerf - and that speaks pretty loudly that he was overpowered. I NEVER touched another Eddie until I saw what DM could do to VHE.

I hope we now see more variety on defense. It was sorely needed.
    I’m with Nicko on this one. VHE was way too overpowered, and it became a clear distinction between the haves and have nots. Combined with the Purple Valkyrie, those teams were just too hard to beat due to the limited offense options we non-VHE folks had (bring a toon to provide Immunity, another to provide block to help protect your team from VHE’s insane attack, maybe a reviver, and finally one good attacker).
    I thought that after the Aces High buff we would finally have a counter to VHE, but nope, Aces High stood no chance against VHE. I feel for you guys who spent so many SS on him, but then again, many of us are in the same boat...I have a ton of maxed toons (including the recently neutered Wrath) who are sitting on the bench.

I recall seeing a post from Moonshadow where his Attack list was completely filled with only VHE teams....simply ridiculous. It became a painful grind...part of the reason why I got fed up of the game and went casual/took many breaks.

That being said, Wrath does hit like a toddler (loved that statement from Gmac, lol), so his neutering is indeed drastic, but oh well, as someone who has a fully maxed Wrath, I think he was way too overpowered. To be able to remove all beneficial effects (45% my foot...it always seems like 100% removal when I get attacked), while also causing huge damage, that is too OP on my opinion.

Overall, the recent Events have been fun. I reinstalled the game due to the Pumpkin Sacrifice one, and had fun burning my 500+ common souls. Got all the Pumpkins multiple times and managed to get a Vortex fill, which gave me 9 Skillshards and 6 Legendary souls, from which I got Tailgunner Eddie (my 3rd most wanted Eddie after VHE [yes, I still want him, which shows how powerful he is] and Cyborg [simply badass looking]).

The Satellite 51 stuff is cool, and free rewards for those who have reached Level 100, so a nice way of NF saying thank you to us. Thorn shields bug being fixed is awesome. New Ritual Souls characters seem cool, but I would take the darn Valkyries any day...they are too OP. I don’t have a single one of them...sigh!

PS Nicko, what was that about DM against VHE? Does DM = Desert Marauder?
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 10-20-2017 at 04:05 PM.