Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
I don't know if it was in this update or what, but I have gotten a couple errors this week and can confirm that it is no longer freezing and restarting - now it waits a couple seconds (maybe 5-10) and then tries to save your stuff again. Today I won an arena battle, got an Error, waited - got the error 2 more times - and then the 4th try it went through as the victory and gave me the rewards. No restarting, no freezing.

This is great because even though it's mildly annoying to have to wait through an error, it means you don't necessarily have to lose the stuff you earned (which is super annoying).

Kaz/Sparton is this a new fix? Can anyone confirm that this is happening for them too? If you get an error, try to wait it out and see what happens.
Yeah, one of our programmers has been working on improving the error handling in the manner you describe (for errors that we can confirm don't need a clean restart to safely resolve). It's kinda been a thing they've been doing on their own as they get time, though, which is why I didn't have anything in the patch notes (wasn't sure what progress they've made).

It definitely improves the flow for battle resolution, which may now not lose result information when an error occurs.