Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Hi all!!!

My 2 cents here:

Facts to take into account:
    --------------------------
    - Most, but not all, Troopers are Eddies.
    - You usually have 3 slots already open, 2 for Eddies and 1 for a non-Eddie character (Keeping your Eddie and a good char to clear the level you want).
    - 2:1 Ratio is good, the only possible scenario where this would fail is if your Trooper list have 18 non-Eddies Troopers out of the 53 total. (Very unlikely IMO).

My suggestion:
    ---------------
    Let us bring 3 Troopers at once. How would this work in such manner that don't hurt either players and/or NF? Simple:
    - Nothing would be needed to change for group layout, there is already 3 extra slots if you have a 5* Eddie and a 5* non-eddie char, chances are you can easily clear most of the early stages really quickly with this 2 chars alone.
    - Charge 4 SoT per extra Trooper used.
    - 4 SoT is a balanced cost for either the 4 SoT and 5 SoT stages.
    - This would give the option to the player if he wants to farm materials/gold/xp using one Trooper at a time, or speed things up to 3x
    - Why don't charge 5 SoT per extra Trooper on 5 SoT stages? Well you will be cutting the rewards for playing the lvl, so in fact you are losing loot while speeding Troopers used.
    - Why charge 4 SoT per extra Trooper on 4 SoT stages? Well if you are playing a 4 SoT stage my guess is you don't wan't to farm anything besides maybe gold on Powerslave, and just want to speed things a little, and since a lot of players already run Powerslave for all their Troopers this would be fair to NF as well, in terms of SoT usage.

I am, and always will be in favor of leaving the option to the player.
    Do you want to farm for mats? Play one Trooper at a time.
    Do you want to send and get all the Troopers badges? Play three instead.

I hope that I made myself clear, sometimes is hard to explain very well and in the most detailed way I can.

Cheers! Ed!
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-10-2018 at 07:04 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356