Thread: Instant Feature

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Did you say LOL frontier dungeon keys? Because frontier dungeons were excluded from this ^^.

Are you sure you want to argue that “time as a resource” is fair? Or does it just seem fair, because you had to go through it? Pressing the magic button on LOL X doesn’t help with Cosmic Lilith, it helps evolve Malco. In other words, this fix isn’t primarily helping me or you, it is primarily helping developing players who need to accelerate the grinding process to catch up.

Isn’t that your whole Schtick, like generally? To make the game more fair for everyone? The grind is just a Rite or Passage, and a frustrating one. Are you saying it’s important that new players go through it?
    I said LoL X which grants those keys.

Yes I do think time as a resource is fair. Grinding LoL X does help with cosmic lillith as you need those keys I mentioned (which I personally have over 80 because I hoard like a mad man and don't play the LoL frontier dungeon often). Being able to instantly get a handful would cut down some time so that you can instantly go in to that frontier dungeon.

I'm jealous that new players didn't have to sit there and hit a couple buttons every minute or two (or if Lord of the Flies had been out at that point, every 15 seconds). Time is the one fair resource in this game. I can't magically buy an extra 2 hours that only I get. Yes, it sucks on those days where I don't get to be as efficient as possible because I'm at work all day on my phone, but at the end of the day it is just a game and if I have to the shiniest new thing I can always pay for it and get it or maybe re-evaluate if I actually want something or if it's just FOMO.

BTW: I wouldn't say the grind is a rite of passage. It's just simply what the game is, which is why I made the (admittedly kind of over the top) analogy of playing solitaire and not liking that there are cards.

And in all fairness if they ever did implement this of course I would abuse the hell out of it on non-event days. No grind event today? Boom quick ironite expenditure (because should have an additional cost) and I've got all my troopers played and my ironite from 120 SoT worth of Powerslave plus what ever other goodies I picked up. I would just rather the devs focus on fixing the larger problems in this game instead of implementing a whole brand new feature (same reason why I'm against clans being released in the broken state it was and still is).
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 05-16-2020 at 03:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591