Assassin Child Of The Dammed

Hi all! I recently pulled this character from a g/a rare soul... His attack is awesome so I think he has a potential to be a hitman of the team. What are your experiences with him and most importantly which talismans should I use? Because I don't have any experience with an Assassin character... Thanks in advance!

OS
    iOS
    HOLY SHIT DUDE! Ur so lucky!

Assassin COTD is one of the best hitters in the game, i wish i had him...

He can easily remove low hp enemies wih his high attack and his extra turn after a kill, hes pretty much an op version of the warrior COTD!

Grats!

Too bad idk what u should give him...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    HOLY SHIT DUDE! Ur so lucky!

Assassin COTD is one of the best hitters in the game, i wish i had him...

He can easily remove low hp enemies wih his high attack and his extra turn after a kill, hes pretty much an op version of the warrior COTD!

Grats!

Too bad idk what u should give him...
    Thank you Nekro! I hope you will get him too...

OS
    iOS
    I'm running 6 assassin talismen (2 sets of 3) because the main skill does physical and magic damage and the set adds 15% of ATK to MAGIC and 15% of MAGIC to ATK and the those are the CotD's highest skills.

I find CotD most useful to mop up stragglers and to get 10 perfect hits achievements (my 5* Soldier + 5* Bomber Boy often kill everything in 6 even if it let it run late for minimum damage and swapping in CotD is faster than changing the entire team or equipment).
    Erik-0726 1/50 avail 5* Allied Bomber Boy all skills maxed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Thank you Nekro! I hope you will get him too...
    Lol, good joke vertax!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by ErikInVegas View Post
    I'm running 6 assassin talismen (2 sets of 3) because the main skill does physical and magic damage and the set adds 15% of ATK to MAGIC and 15% of MAGIC to ATK and the those are the CotD's highest skills.

I find CotD most useful to mop up stragglers and to get 10 perfect hits achievements (my 5* Soldier + 5* Bomber Boy often kill everything in 6 even if it let it run late for minimum damage and swapping in CotD is faster than changing the entire team or equipment).
    Thanks for the reply!