Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Am I incredibly unlucky or is Game of Death Madness no longer rewarding blue xp runes? In 250+ SoT spent (enough to have used all of my troopers already), I haven't received a SINGLE blue xp rune from it. Considering how those are precisely the xp runes I need most right now, this sucks pretty badly.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    I sometimes have better luck just grinding through all the Underworld levels, especially the first few ones (Road of ruin, etc)

OS
    Android
    @Tritium:
    must be bad luck. i collected several 3-4* blue XP runes today
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Thanks for confirming that they still drop, guys. I'll have to fix my bad luck with a couple of sacrifices to RNGesus.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Hrmmm... do daily achievements have to involve Arena? Honestly, I'm not feeling this at all. Nothing about this mode is really fun, rewarding, or interesting (beyond the graphics). I'm not a huge pvp person to begin and to be forced to do it to finish my daily pointlessly scuffling with random other players is making me think it's time to consider hanging this game up.
    Chernobog-4295

OS
    iOS

Fix the AI on PVP

What annoys me the most is the way the AI works in PVP, for instance last night I have a 21 Wins streak before going to bed and as I woke up I had 17 losses on Revenge... basically it is an AI issue because I get my wins even if I start second with a Prisoner against me but as soon as the game plays for me, I loose and loose about 1000 points.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    3rd fight in a row I won - came back to the main screen and have less points than before - I am going backwards winning fights because my full skillsharded defense gets broken and broken and broken

meanwhile the owners of the Prisoner fill up the top ranks more and more and more - it's pathetic

I repeat myself:

PvP = Prisoner vs Peasants

If you own one - go for it - if you don't spend your money on something you actually might enjoy and does not end in pure frustration. WIthout a Prisoner not even Pay to Win is possible.

I am still waiting for the statistic:

- How many of the top 25 have a Prisoner?
    - How many of the top 10 have an OP combo?
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-18-2017 at 04:23 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    3rd fight in a row I won - came back to the main screen and have less points than before - I am going backwards winning fights because my full skillsharded defense gets broken and broken and broken

meanwhile the owners of the Prisoner fill up the top ranks more and more and more - it's pathetic

I repeat myself:

PvP = Prisoner vs Peasants

If you own one - go for it - if you don't spend your money on something you actually might enjoy and does not end in pure frustration. WIthout a Prisoner not even Pay to Win is possible.

I am still waiting for the statistic:

- How many of the top 25 have a Prisoner?
    - How many of the top 10 have an OP combo?
    Only an idiot would argue PvP is not easier with a Prisoner. I definitely agree with you that it is.

With that being said, right now two of the top five players don't have one.

Point being - it can be done. Time and Ironite are the more critical issues
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Does that not indicate that the game really has become pay 2 win then?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Only an idiot would argue PvP is not easier with a Prisoner. I definitely agree with you that it is.

With that being said, right now two of the top five players don't have one.

It's not just the offense - it's the defense as well. What is your percentage of "defense held"? How many times did you get attacked in the last 2 hours? I got something like 25-30 attacks (including people revenge) and the defense held 5 times.

You with your Prisoner probably blazing through the wins in about a minute - IF I go first against a Prisoner team I win once in a while but it takes me about 5-10 minutes to grind that team down. The thing is OP as fuck.

Just for fun go one week without your Prisoner and than we talk again. Try it and tell me how the feeling is when you are winning over 90 % of your fights and still going nowhere or backwards. Is "easier" really doesn't get to the point.

I have fights my device goes blank (screensaver) because I don't even get a shot: taunt, taunt, stun (2 f*cking turns!), taunt, stun, (switch device back on) taunt, taunt, stun -> over ... sure because immunity does not work when I go second.

P.S: Just writing the answer I got attacked 2 more times by Prisoner teams - more points down and I can't even revenge anymore. So very easy points for them.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-18-2017 at 05:30 PM.