OS
    Android

Seal not working in PVP

I have noticed that the seal does not work a lot of the time in the arena. I say most of the time because AI doesn't always cast ability so I can't say 100%. I have tested it on several characters.

I know when I get sealed I can't use abilities, but bomber boy can still heal, Corrupt Rescuer can still rez, on and on.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I have noticed that the seal does not work a lot of the time in the arena. I say most of the time because AI doesn't always cast ability so I can't say 100%. I have tested it on several characters.

I know when I get sealed I can't use abilities, but bomber boy can still heal, Corrupt Rescuer can still rez, on and on.
    I can second this one. My assassin robot/thingy that is supposed to seal one random enemy never seals a darn thing. The icon shows up above the enemy head, but they go right on using their power abilities.

OS
    Android
    I've noticed the same, when I seal enemy's sentinel abb he can still trigger his "fortune" and I'm not sure but it seems that his "bomb" magic burns can now remove buff. :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    Android
    Well, i noticed some similar thing in PVE before, mainly on my eddie. The present ability gets sealed, yet past and future are useable. (yet only be direct "chain" sealers, like prisoner or desert marauder)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed