Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Hey I know this is kinda offtopic but I have 800 iron coins. Should I buy a legendary soul or get me a nice skillshard this week and next week instead? I just never opened a legendary before and yea don't know if it's worth it...
    I really think this depends on your personal situation. I know there has been a lot of disappointment expressed regarding legendary souls. I've only opened two of them. I got a Regular Eddie (ouch!) and an AOP. I got my third one a couple nights ago (1000 SLs) and will open it tonight.

I don't play the arena much, just enough to hit the daily challenge and maybe a few extra per day sometimes to pick up some coins. In my own case, I intend to use coins exclusively for legendary souls for the time being. The reason for this is that my roster has very few native 4* and 5* characters, so the likelihood of a dupe is pretty low. I also have quite a few skill shards saved up waiting to be used on the right character(s), so I'm not feeling a lot of urgency to add more to the stockpile.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I really think this depends on your personal situation. I know there has been a lot of disappointment expressed regarding legendary souls. I've only opened two of them. I got a Regular Eddie (ouch!) and an AOP. I got my third one a couple nights ago (1000 SLs) and will open it tonight.

I don't play the arena much, just enough to hit the daily challenge and maybe a few extra per day sometimes to pick up some coins. In my own case, I intend to use coins exclusively for legendary souls for the time being. The reason for this is that my roster has very few native 4* and 5* characters, so the likelihood of a dupe is pretty low. I also have quite a few skill shards saved up waiting to be used on the right character(s), so I'm not feeling a lot of urgency to add more to the stockpile.

druid138-6195
    Alright thanks for letting me know
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    40 Nautical Souls spent, 0 Navigator Eddies. Back around Christmas, I spent 30 Christmas Souls and got 0 Coal-Giver Eddies. I guess I'm a sucker.

OS
    Android
    Hey I know this is kinda offtopic but I have 800 iron coins. Should I buy a legendary soul or get me a nice skillshard this week and next week instead? I just never opened a legendary before and yea don't know if it's worth it...
    Its hard to give you a good advice on this one since it all comes down to what kind of luck you have with the f'n RNG. All I can say is: you can always use a skillshard, your can't always use what you get from a Lengendary Soul.

If you go for the top price (LS) I wish you luck

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Only duplicates!
    Like always!
    I really wonder how the f*** you guys ever get anything useful in book of souls.
    Loosing patience and will soon skip this game if I never get anything fun/useful.
    You might wanna change your name 😝

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Only duplicates!
    Like always!
    I really wonder how the f*** you guys ever get anything useful in book of souls.
    Loosing patience and will soon skip this game if I never get anything fun/useful.
    Noooooo!!! You have been my best and most loyal Trooper!!! (I am Satan81-5023)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I wish I had done the same, only used 300 ironites and gotten the red troll. Instead I bought a full package for 900 ironites.

No 4* toons. Only 1 I had never pulled. Still its a dupe since we all get it completing some quest (assasin Soulless Demon).

How could I be so naive to believe that f'n RNG was suddently on my side? Never got a top price from any special souls.

On top of that I extreme rarely get to go first in PvP. 2, max 3 out of 10. Guess that goes for my defense team. Either that or they simply suck.

Thx for all the regular incoming badges 👍
    Fister, I wish I could say that I didn't sucome to temptation... but I did. Only good toon was an Ass Axis Soldier... Of all the souls I've cashed in, the gods have smiled upon me three times... Oh well...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Noooooo!!! You have been my best and most loyal Trooper!!! (I am Satan81-5023)
    I can always make room for a good Trooper!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Go for the sure thing
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I've bought 6 of the souls so far and have only received 3* dupes. It's really tempting to keep trying, but this thread doesn't make me too optimistic.

druid138-6195
    I couldn't resist and bought 4 more souls. 2 were 3* dupes, but I got an Assassin Undead Rescuer and a Sentinel Golden Son that are new.

So, 10 souls so far, no Navigator, but a couple new characters I've been looking for.

Right after, I redeemed a legendary soul and got Visions Eddie - only my second native 5* drop ever.

druid138-6195