Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Thanks, and man your posts are cracking me up haha
    Cool,I got a million of em! Only thing I've ever said is I have a better record vs u than Nicko or Sag...well until u loaded up on new talismans,ugh
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

Welcome

So at least SilentKnight cracks one person up. (Just kidding SK, you know we're buds!)

Welcome finally to the forum, I guess you were "coming soon" too for some time while you waited for the fix.

I hope your not poking fun at my meager 88 streak without a prisoner and finishing 7th. I was kinda proud of that...Don't burst my bubble. 😎

Again welcome! The whole goal for all of us it to enrich the game we love.

BTW, I'd love to see you and Enti go at it on a speed contest for the record!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum Jofer16. ☺

So you haven't been able to write in here before. But a freaking novel as a first! C'mon, give us some time to play. Lol

Btw my best almost-won was when I faced you. I was replacing a toon in my setup and accidently hit fight so I went in only 3. Bummer.

You get to go first and was about to hit 2x auto, but didn't. At the end it was just your prisoner vs my red Pyro, both with low hp. And its my turn. 😀

I'm all excited, sweating and shaking. Shoot I doesn't make perfect hit. You have still little hp left and kill my Pyro. Man that hurt. Even if a perfect hit had not killed your prisoner, if might have coursed blind and a 2nd.

But with such big mistakes I didn't deserved to win. See you out there 👍

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    So at least SilentKnight cracks one person up. (Just kidding SK, you know we're buds!)

Welcome finally to the forum, I guess you were "coming soon" too for some time while you waited for the fix.

I hope your not poking fun at my meager 88 streak without a prisoner and finishing 7th. I was kinda proud of that...Don't burst my bubble. 😎

Again welcome! The whole goal for all of us it to enrich the game we love.

BTW, I'd love to see you and Enti go at it on a speed contest for the record!

Cheers!
    It's all good! Welcome again 2 Jofer! Gotta get ready for work. Should be ez night!
    Cya in the arena!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post

So you haven't been able to write in here before. But a freaking novel as a first! C'mon, give us some time to play. Lol

Btw my best almost-won was when I faced you. I was replacing a toon in my setup and accidently hit fight so I went in only 3. Bummer.

You get to go first and was about to hit 2x auto, but didn't. At the end it was just your prisoner vs my red Pyro, both with low hp. And its my turn. 😀

I'm all excited, sweating and shaking. Shoot I doesn't make perfect hit. You have still little hp left and kill my Pyro. Man that hurt. Even if a perfect hit had not killed your prisoner, if might have coursed blind and a 2nd.

Those types of battles are fun. I've came down to last hit wins a bunch the last 2 days with 1v1 at the end.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post

And yeah sorry about the giant wall of text haha. Lots has happened in the last month. I'm sure people will still have some questions

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Also, I've always been curious, anyone know the meaning of my username and recognize it?

OS
    Android
    Congratz with your arena sucsess 🤘
    I think it's cool to have you on my trooper list.. building my defence team ..so i'll look for you at the battlefield in the future 😉😂
    Cheers and up the irons
    Vallz-9840

OS
    Android
    Same here bud! You were my greatest challenger. That Saturday was super fun. When you took the lead I had to take my gf to work and figured I was safe. Got home and saw I was down with about an hour or so to go. Was an awesome test. Realized since I was down and you weren't stopping the only way to victory was sheer speed. Everyone can blame you for honing my skills haha
    Thx man :-)

Yeah, in the end itīs all about speed.

Enti is your biggest threat now, he is very fast.

Shaolinlondo made very sincere/honest apologies to you, I hope you guys can settle it down.

Itīs very good to have you here man, really is, Iīm happy, this is a good day for the community.

Cheers
    Last edited by gmac; 03-15-2017 at 06:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Also, I've always been curious, anyone know the meaning of my username and recognize it?
    I always thought you were Jose Fernandez, who faked his own death in order to play LoTB full time.