Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by clintilona View Post

Where were you earlier in this thread to get us under control?
    I was waiting not do post with my head full... thrust me, I would not have made things better.

And I hope they give you a second chance, everybody makes mistakes. (maybe you can work something out with Sparton?)

And if they give you, help us make the game better, yes, the band deserves the best game in the world

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I was waiting not do post with my head full... thrust me, I would not have made things better.

And I hope they give you a second chance, everybody makes mistakes. (maybe you can work something out with Sparton?)

And if they give you, help us make the game better, yes, the band deserves the best game in the world
    I would be open to it. I got into the game because of my love and respect for Maiden. I just want the best of a game that represents them.

They can keep the $1,300 I invested this week and continue to receive my support as long as they commit to working their asses of to improve it. Yes, I spent that much... I have more than I will ever need and am willing to share with something I want to be passionate about. Completing that Eddie collection became an obsession this week, but I finally got that damn Viking.

Posting that about the Viking reminded me of something that I discovered in my crash course research of Jofer. I think it was a day before this thread was created that I just so happened to unknowingly respond to a Jofer thread about Lady Luck congratulating him about his toon pulls. If anyone thinks there was a pre-meditated thing with him, they are dead wrong. I had no idea who I was responding to, but thought the thread was cool.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    An enormous thanks to Sparton and Everyone else at NF for addressing this properly with the reroll to keep PVP more or less in its normal path.
    This, I appreciate how active they are in the forum.

Tho, tbh, since it was a known and one time thing, having spent money on his game, I wish he'd get a week ban or something rather than a perms ban.
    Last edited by Monte47; 05-05-2017 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added a thought

As for ideas for improving the arena, I have tons, but it is too late as the ban is in effect. Not that they would listen anyway... Keep fighting the good fight to make this game what it should be. The greatest band of all time need to be attached to something better than this.
    We can unban players. We just need to have reason to believe you'll not do something we would consider worthy of issuing a ban again. You've already derailed a bunch of designer, engineer, CS, and QA time today that should have gone towards the update, though, so I'm definitely not feeling very charitable as an individual (even if that's maybe not the most professional thing for me).

That said, I do appreciate you acknowledging the impact your actions have had on others. Regarding the subject of removing the ban, I'd like to request you send in a ticket to Support our CS team has visibility and is fully aware of resolving the situation (technically speaking, I'm a Game Designer on the game, not a Customer Service guy, so don't normally handle all of that stuff directly, even though I'm the the team member who posts most often in the forums).

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We can unban players. We just need to have reason to believe you'll not do something we would consider worthy of issuing a ban again. You've already derailed a bunch of designer, engineer, CS, and QA time today that should have gone towards the update, though, so I'm definitely not feeling very charitable as an individual (even if that's maybe not the most professional thing for me).

That said, I do appreciate you acknowledging the impact your actions have had on others. Regarding the subject of removing the ban, I'd like to request you send in a ticket to Support our CS team has visibility and is fully aware of resolving the situation (technically speaking, I'm a Game Designer on the game, not a Customer Service guy, so don't normally handle all of that stuff directly, even though I'm the the team member who posts most often in the forums).
    I wouldn't feel charitable either with the sobered up backpeddle. Just calling it what it is.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I don't see myself taking the time to do that. If you want to forward what you need to forward to the appropriate personnel, I am open to my continuing support for this game. Apologies for the extra work for you, but from what I have seen from you, I think we both share a passion for this game on completely different wavelengths. As for me not throwing a monkey wrench into the company's time... I think I have made my point. I see no reason to draw more negative attention to the game as long as you (not specifically you as an obviously dedicated public face) are committed to making things better.

Also, derailed is a bad word for you to use. If you didn't think something like this was not done in the hopes that your designer, your engineer, your CS and QA person would see what your major contributors are concerned about, then ok...

As I have said, there are aspects of this game that deserve credit and support. I do not want to stop playing, but I am also not gonna beg you to let me give the game more money.

Bring me back and tell all of us that you are committed to keeping focus on continuous improvement and we are on the same page, with my never needing to resort to what I did yesterday again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I wouldn't feel charitable either with the sobered up backpeddle. Just calling it what it is.
    My god. Give it a rest. Your ignorance to what is actually happening is next to intolerable. Go play more arena.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    My god. Give it a rest. Your ignorance to what is actually happening is next to intolerable. Go play more arena.
    Holy shit you're retarded. What is actually happening is some idiot spent $1,300 only to realize he still couldn't win. So he proceeded to exploit the system claiming to be a savior of the game when in reality, nobody was doing said exploit. You're a master of manipulation, some of us can read you like a book.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Holy shit you're retarded. What is actually happening is some idiot spent $1,300 only to realize he still couldn't win. So he proceeded to exploit the system claiming to be a savior of the game when in reality, nobody was doing said exploit. You're a master of manipulation, some of us can read you like a book.
    Ok, you win. Go play arena.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Wasn't going to respond but feel bad for people like Gmac falling for your complex going on right now.