Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    The Eternity Eddies special is also a good source for stun

OS
    iOS
    Again for all those who play in German language, same big translation mistake as yesterday, this time on Warriors Trial 4. On German it says... clear LOL X with only one warrior class char. Correct is... with ONLY warrior class char. think they will never get this done :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS

Missions Broken?

anyone else not getting any past Stun Boss IV? I have stunned the Prisoner many times with different toons but not getting any credit. Also I can't get past Revive Hunter II, same thing not getting credit for using permadeath on the Harpy(warrior yes).

Also be careful on Trials II for LoL dungeons, I didn't see the V for which level you need to be on for credit. My eyes are getting too old for iPhone screens. I was farming X for drops and was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting credit for the clears. Then finally saw the V in front of the dungeon version.

Then I thought a bunch were broken, but just those two for me. Sent in a ticket and haven't gotten a reply yet.....
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    Some people have problems getting the permadeath Artillery Dog mission. It seems to only work on Cache level and not horde, so focus your efforts on that one. Because the enemies on Cache are so weak, you'll need to bring toons that will do little or no damage. One way to do it is the following:

Bring Soldier Eddie, Assassin Axis Bomber Boy and a Desert Warrior (preferably not too high in level and perhaps with a few green talisman to boost health). Run through the first two levels without using any power (easy with Soldier Eddie). When you get to the third wave, use AABB's power skill which doesn't deal any damage, use Soldier Eddie's Roulette to regain power, then attack with Desert Rider. Next round you'll hopefully have an Artillery Dog or two without immunity. Cast AABB's power skill again to try to inflict permadeath and use Desert Riders power move Mad Dance on any Artillery Dog without immunity (the move is 100 % to inflict Permadeath). Keep on using Roulette to heal and regain power. Repeat until you've succesfully inflicted permadeath three times.

Note tht the Corrupted Ox Cultist also have the useful Mad Dance move but his counter passive will make him kill the enemies too fast.

Desert Warrior is a very common 3* drop, so if you don't have him you could just drop some souls and you'll have him soon enough. AABB is a pretty common drop too for being an assassin, but if you don't have him yet you can of course replace him with another Desert Warrior or just some toon that you can avoid dealing out too much damage with.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    anyone else not getting any past Stun Boss IV? I have stunned the Prisoner many times with different toons but not getting any credit. Also I can't get past Revive Hunter II, same thing not getting credit for using permadeath on the Harpy(warrior yes).

Also be careful on Trials II for LoL dungeons, I didn't see the V for which level you need to be on for credit. My eyes are getting too old for iPhone screens. I was farming X for drops and was getting frustrated that I wasn't getting credit for the clears. Then finally saw the V in front of the dungeon version.

Then I thought a bunch were broken, but just those two for me. Sent in a ticket and haven't gotten a reply yet.....
    You need to play the Prisoner and the Harpy levels on normal difficulty, there is a bug so that they don't count on hard and madness. This also goes for Revive Hunter III where it only counts on cache (which is normal difficulty) and not on horde (which is madness difficulty).
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Anybody manage to get the gunner pharaoh dog yet? Ive been trying to be clever and beat each lolx with all different classes every day since the assassin one but dont know if its going to count them out of order.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Anybody manage to get the gunner pharaoh dog yet? Ive been trying to be clever and beat each lolx with all different classes every day since the assassin one but dont know if its going to count them out of order.
    Thedarkness

No - not yet 67/80 so far... Today's I hope I score a few more...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Thedarkness

Cheers,

W
    I think thedarkness means the char on fragments. I've done all missions so far and have 125/150, so hope to get him soon!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Thedarkness

Cheers,

W
    Oooh, im up to 71 maybe today if not tomorrow

OS
    Android
    I am 76/80 and for today sentinel dungeon there are 3 missions listed, maybe a hidden one for completing level V 3 times. If so I think many people will have the yellow dog today. If not I see next mission is until Saturday for gunner dungeon.