Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Taken from announcement.

Debuting Brave New World Characters

A handful of new characters are available, debuting as enemies in the Brave New World:

Warrior Corrupt Rescuer (4 star): Applies burns every turn with her passive and can do more damage to single targets based on the amount of burns on them.
    Assassin Corrupt Droid (3 star): An all enemy attacker that heals all allies when it gets a kill and can apply Void Shields to its team.
    Warrior Demon Spawn (3 star): Reduces enemy healing with passive and can sacrifice its own health to full heal an ally.
    Magus Demon Spawn (3 star): Reduces enemy fury generation with passive, can stun enemies, and can heal and buff defensive stats of allies.
    Sentinel Demon Spawn (3 star): Drains HP from enemies every turn with passive and has multi-hit attacks that can silence enemies and grant Reflect Shields to allies.
    Gunner Demon Spawn (3 star): Silences enemies at the start of combat and can steal beneficial effects and revive allies.
    Assassin Demon Spawn (3 star): Inflicts the new Crave debuff on all enemies at the start of combat (causing them to take damage when healing), plus able to mark enemies, gain Perfect Hit, and revive allies.

All of the above characters are also available in appropriate souls for their class and rarity.
    Must of missed that part. Still odd that there was no event along with it. Seems a bit anticlimactic.

My thanks to everyone for their kind words, constructive criticism, and detailed reports of bugs or other weirdness that has cropped up with the new update. I've done my best to copy over feedback to the team as I go through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    One last thing, are there any plans (Sparton or Kaz) to consolidate the Talisman Horde and Cache rewards into BNW so that we can get a change to those two Skull levels? Seems like an opportunity to make them more worthy of the SoT cost.
    We want the Talisman Horde talismans to be primarily found in there (like how we want BNW talismans to now be primarily found in BNW, and in the future, other features will have their own talismans that will primarily be found only in said feature).

That said, we're looking at other options for spicing up the Skull Quests, especially Talisman Cache/Horde (as unlike the other Skull Quests, their usefulness definitely does drop off more for long term players).

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Is there any chance to implement possibility of using 2 troopers per battle? 1 trooper ally & 1 trooper Eddie, but trooper Eddie would be for example a leader without possibility of changing him to different Eddie during the whole fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Its only early days but SoT costs are extreme at this point. The thing I am most unhappy about though is now we can no longer farm for 3* evo runes on madness levels. I'm getting low on red ones atm and new talismans are all good and fine but if I dont have the evo runes to evolve them its almost pointless. For 15 SoT there better be 3* COLOURED evo runes guaranteed or I am gonna whinge about it every day I can...
    While not as good on average as what you're hoping, when they do drop they'll drop in quantities of 3-5 per reward roll, so if you're crazy lucky you could get 20 3 star coloured evo runes from a single Floor VI (or higher) fight. We definitely made sure to tune the quantities based on the higher Sands of Time cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    The only way to evolve toons to 5* is to farm Lol's high levels and for a new player the only way to do it is having max level 4* toons with max level talismans and now they have to farm a very hard lvl VI bnw dungeon, possibly impossible for them at that level.
    We've tuned Floor VI to be possible with 4 star characters and 4 star talismans... it will of course be tricky (just like clearing Floor VII of Lord of Light with 4 stars), but it should very much be feasible if you have the right characters (or some solid troopers as substitutes).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It's still showing 3* Rainbow Evo Runes under the rewards section in Underworld Madness.

Is this a mistake?
    No; like the 3 Star Colourless Evolution Shards, you can 3 Star Colourless Evo Runes still from the harder levels of the campaign (so while you'll also get the colourless ones occasionally in Brave New World, if you just need colourless, you can pick any Garden or go back to farming Campaign for better gold rewards/quicker and cheaper quest clears).

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    "Fixed an issue with certain multi-hit skills where it would appear as though the enemy is “healed” due to improper HP bar updates mid-attack"

This is under the "Bug Fixes", but it actually still happens
    What character(s) have you seen this with? We did a general fix that should have fixed many characters, but maybe there's some character-specific bugs that still need to be quashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Why cant NF post what the new talisman sets do? Its absurd that its up to the community to make a thread explaining every new update. I have one zone eater that i have no idea what it will do. The earthquake green thing is stupid, basically a green set that does mcr power move for 10 power.
    Yeah, I guess that's fair. I'll work on compiling a post that goes into the details for all of the talismans and then ping back in here when I post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    One thing that seems curious is that it was launched without an event. Unless you count the BNW event last year which I wasn't around for. Also, nothing mentioned about any of the new toons introduced being available from souls. Am I the only one who's thinking about this? Has anyone dropped souls and gotten one of the new characters?
    There's some deals in the store, and yes some new characters, but not a whole lot more characters (some of the class variants we wanted got scoped out of the release to not delay the feature too much longer) [EDIT: I guess I could better say we maybe figured these new characters were interesting, but not quite so fancy as to do an event soul for them yet]. We wanted players' attention to be on the feature itself, not elsewhere, so we went a bit lighter with event stuff around this release. We have some cool stuff planned later this month, though, in terms of getting new characters and fighting in the various Gardens...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    My thanks to everyone for their kind words, constructive criticism, and detailed reports of bugs or other weirdness that has cropped up with the new update. I've done my best to copy over feedback to the team as I go through the thread.
    Thanks for the update, just one more question, is anything being done with the facebook problem? I know people that can't login at all.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    It's a cool release. I did specifically ask for harder enemies at some point, and you definitely delivered. So far i'm up to lvl X on fear (froze on me just now), lvl 2 on dismay (froze on me twice.) and lvl X on life.

I'm gonna have to wait for you guys to fix the bugs because the time and SOT spent is a huge waste of time at this point to just freeze and force close.

My main concern is the difficulty in the lower stages, even with maxed characters the bosses all seem to take hardly any damage at all (Personally I don't have the correct characters for these types of enemies, and I assume A LOT of newer players don't either.) especially dismay. I can't believe how low the damage is on that dang dragon.

Thanks for the tips Lulero.

I'm gonna have to work on a completely new team now...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There's some deals in the store, and yes some new characters, but not a whole lot more characters (some of the class variants we wanted got scoped out of the release to not delay the feature too much longer) [EDIT: I guess I could better say we maybe figured these new characters were interesting, but not quite so fancy as to do an event soul for them yet]. We wanted players' attention to be on the feature itself, not elsewhere, so we went a bit lighter with event stuff around this release. We have some cool stuff planned later this month, though, in terms of getting new characters and fighting in the various Gardens...
    Thanks for the reply. That makes sense, even if it did seem a bit anticlimactic. Looking forward to what's to come.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulero View Post
    Hahaha. Bugs are bound to happen I'm not mad or anything. But, of all toons, AoF?

On another note, Dismay will require some thinking on my end! Got killed on IX.
    Feels much harder than Fear for me, have yet to try Life.

How do you do damage to the dismay boss? all my hits show as "miss" and then like 50-200 dmg

OS
    Android
    Different freeze, now while the characters were entering a new stage, before any input, this was on garden of dismay X stage IV, funny thing is one Magus corrupt rescuer is laying on the ground as if it was killed, looks like it didn't reset correctly from the previous stage III that has 2 MCR.
    Name:  ScreenShot_2017-08-10_12-42-40rsz.png
Views: 334
Size:  175.4 KB
    Also got two other freezes on teams with Wrath during the boss stage of Garden of Life VIII,IX, don't know if it was coincidence but it got better after he was removed.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-10-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraki2 View Post
    How do you do damage to the dismay boss? all my hits show as "miss" and then like 50-200 dmg
    The "Miss" is because of the shields, rather than taking damage, it's depleting the shield. Not sure about that boss specifically, but when on him, hold down on his passives (upper-right corner above his health bar) and it'll tell you what damage reduction is going on. I know in GOF, it reduces True Damage by 75%.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    40 minutes into Garden of Life X and another crash. Boss was down to almost no energy too. This has to be a f*#%ing joke right? I like the update don't get me wrong fun levels and great graphics. and I usually try to stay pretty positive around here. But this is out of hand. I've now wasted at least an hour of my time and 60 SOT on bnw only to crash.

I fully expect to be made whole for this somehow.

OS
    Android
    So far I've been reading people's tips and here's something I've come up with for dismay that I'll work on pretty soon.
    Golden Pharaoh Dog,
    Assassin Golden Son,
    Gunner Dog,
    Grim Reaper/Navigator/Eternity Eddie's.

I chose the Golden Son because of his 3 hit basic, and the fact that he can keep a solid endure on the team. Plus if you give him death talismans, that will work wonders on the Dragon King(s)
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings