Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Frustrated and stuck at 3*/30 Talisman

Hi all!

I need urgent help because I'm very frustrated now. I can't find 2* evo shards for both characters nor talismans. I'm stuck at 3* max level Edies and alies, and @ 3* max level talismans, and can't find 2* evo and talisman shards to go 4*...

Also I can't progress in the game. I'm stuck at KoS madness, Battlefield hard and Underworld normal because the lvl 10 4* mobs just faceroll my team and I don't know what to do.

Please anyone can tell me where to get those... Been more than a week now. Thanks in davance!!
    Last edited by Frost; 08-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    I've been grinding Underworld (Hard), sometimes they appear right there. Road to Ruin.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Hi all!

I need urgent help because I'm very frustrated now. I can't find 2* evo shards for both characters nor talismans. I'm stuck at 3* max level Edies and alies, and @ 3* max level talismans, and can't find 2* evo and talisman shards to go 4*...

Also I can't progress in the game. I'm stuck at KoS madness, Battlefield hard and Underworld normal because the lvl 10 4* mobs just faceroll my team and I don't know what to do.

Please anyone can tell me where to get those... Been more than a week now. Thanks in davance!!
    I had been playing "Powerslave" on Hard difficulty (the one where you take on Horace) and getting multiple two star evo drops. They are dropping about every 10 plays or so. Hope this helps. I wish we could trade in this game to help people...I'd be more than happy to trade some of my lower star evos for a different 3 star character.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, BlackshirtOgre, a bunch of us have been suggesting a trade mechanism for a while now. Sadly, today at least, I think we have more pressing problems... :/

I wish you could combine so many of whatever lower star evo shards into higher ones. I have a ton of 1 & 2 stars I don't use because I'm looking for 3 stars.

OS
    Android
    I just got the Gunner 2* Evo shards I needed from the first Underworld normal board. Got the last one last night and upgraded Soldier Eddie to 4*. It didn't take that much grinding either once I figured out Underworld normal has better drops than Battlefield Madness.

Also, try to get powerful troopers to use - even if you just clear one new board a day with them you'll eventually unlock the higher play areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yeah, BlackshirtOgre, a bunch of us have been suggesting a trade mechanism for a while now. Sadly, today at least, I think we have more pressing problems... :/
    Yeah, the new fix had me in a headlock for a while...its a bit slow but since it is the weekend...I imagine server volume of players is the culprit. I am wishing you well on the server fix. After a lengthy login time, I was able to get in.
    Last edited by BlackshirtOgre; 08-12-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: spelling error

OS
    iOS
    When i chexked my inv i had over 20 2* warrior evo runes and 44 1* warrior evo runes. Wtf i dont even notice myself getting them, is their droprate high or what? Well i guess its pretty nice sinse my demon dog and soldier have upgraded all 4* star warrior talisman

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Hi all!

I am in the exact same spot at the moment..although i haven't done any real farming yet..only special locations once per day..I ll try the quest and locations mentioned see if those shards drop

OS
    iOS
    Name:  image1.png
Views: 427
Size:  73.0 KB

Toys of Death, Battlefield hard after 4 runs, so farm there
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad