Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got him on Madness with Soldier Eddie 4* 80; Warrior Pyro Soldier 5* 100 and The Magus Angel 5* 100. Also had Wickerman 4* 80 and Visions 100 in tow for oh crap protection.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

I would suggest you finding a Nomad... high single target damage, lifesteal, class advantage, random invincibility to any party members....
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    I would suggest you finding a Nomad... high single target damage, lifesteal, class advantage, random invincibility to any party members....
    I think he's looking for more realistic goals. The Nomad is the jackpot of the Book of Souls RNG.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Sometimes the Beast doesn't transform. That's how I beat Underworld on Hard. Does anyone know why this is?
    TheBudski-4838

Immortalized at the Book of Souls World Tour: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=581A0CBB

I don't know if this is a bug but I can't beat the beast now...
    I need 1 star to the secret level in hard mode and to beat him in madness mode.
    All the level is esay until he transforms 2 times and when he write 666 ont the floor....I wipe

Any solutions please ?
    aschendor-9158 lvl 99

Either use Endure (soldier eddie skill) or invincibility (pharaoh eddie) but most of the time, you will get stunned after it so you might wanna get immunity from an ally too.

Invisibility talisman works great as it covers both invincibility and immunity but you will need some luck with it.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-31-2016 at 06:15 AM.

I 'm not sure if the beast steals abilities in the 3rd Phase. Not only active ones but even possible ones. Example: tried 3rd phase with Pharaoh Eddy- beast permanently invincible (6-7 rounds in a row). Tried it with Classic reflect setup- beast gets reflect, even when not casted.... The guy is cheating now. Was pretty easy the first time some weeks ago (with only 4*chars) but something has changed there - have a hard time beating it even with a full 5* lineup

Yes, he steals buff in his third form but I've not seen him steal buff that was not cast. It's just like the Gunner Dungeon Lord of Light.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-31-2016 at 08:04 AM.

It was a great idea Endure.
    I finish all levels thanks to you.
    aschendor-9158 lvl 99

Quote Originally Posted by Aschendor View Post
    It was a great idea Endure.
    I finish all levels thanks to you.

..............Name:  Borat 31082016171336.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  43.7 KB