Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I need some clarification. Is every Silver Soul supposed to award IC or FC along with a sacrificial heart when opened? I've noticed that well over half the time when I opened these souls I'd get nothing but the hearts. I opened another 6 souls just this morning and received hearts only. No increases at all in either IC or FC.
    Sounds buggy man, Id be raising a ticket
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that some individual claimed souls didnt give any FC or IC. When claiming a bunch at one time I get widely varying amounts of FC and IC, so some of them many not have given extra coin rewards. I did recieve 2 5* hearts, it does happen.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I did raise a ticket. The amount you guys were throwing out on coins far surpassed mine and I had more sacrifices and vortexes than what other people said they had. I have noticed that more than half of the Silver Souls I opened never gave out additional coins. Cashed in another six just this morning, watching overall totals, and nothing. I hope they have a log and can see the activity where I came up empty handed on a lot of the souls.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    well.... all i can say is holy shit. Wish you could trade some of those shards to me :-/ have you sharded all eddies and all major toons? I still play a ton of my gauntlet battles with unsharded toons. I usually try to force at least 1 unsharded per team when I get to the SS rank just so i know I have sharded toons left as i go higher. Im not sure a stack of 999 would finish out all my current 5*'s
    Only Eds without shards are Bass and Killers as I did not use those by now.
    Most other Main characters have shards, but not all as I don't shard without a reason. Also there might be another very creative event like "spend 100 skill shards" in the future
    So I was wrong to say I need to sell them. Especially as I have just checked the selling price... 1k gold ... Ridiculous...

I guess most of us players that are here since the beginning have a lot of shards stockpiled, the maximum was one sac event after the pumpkin craziness and before I did one higher Gauntlet run (which means many characters without shards) with something like 1500 SS.

I think your Gauntlet strategy is exactly the right one!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    done with event:
    9500 IC
    2800 FC
    105 skill shards
    800 ironite
    was on 17mil gold now have 2 mil gold
    no new characters
    9 or 10 vortex not sure...

OS
    Android
    yeah, im to the point now that i am only missing the absolute newest characters and a few extremely rare ones that I will have to wait for FC purchases or Heroic rotations.

My only Eddies I need are FFE (should have this weekend), Ramses, and samurai emperor

As for the regular characters, I am missing mostly special event characters, like Assassin Krampus, Charlotte, Gunner and Magus Derby Demon, The Birds (except Cyborg somehow?), the Gemini, Assassin Hellraiser, almost all of the new Anubis/Pharaoh dogs... Musashi will come in a few weeks (with the amount of Heroic soul variants I have, I better get him)

I have a handful missing that I have no idea where they come from, really wish they had an official wikia or something where you can look them up.

Gunner Trickster
    Sentinel Troll
    Magus Soulless Demon
    Assassin Desert Sniper?
    Warrior Death Dog?

I dont even know how many stars these guys are or whether they are available in a soul at all?

OS
    Android
    Most of the stuff your missing is the same for me except Charlotte.. it seems like Musashi eluded 90% of LOTB players...
    I too will be expecting to nab him, it raises a question though. Using your heroic soul variants, do you
    A. Try to grab Musashi using an Heroic Legendary (not so hard to acquire) or
    B. Go straight to Heroic Mythical and keep throwing them in till you get him?

It is quite surprising how many times you can burn a very unique soul type and keep getting anything but the one you want...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    it's always better to first use normal 50/50 heroic soul if not found what you need than use legendary 250/250 if not found needed character use mystic souls...that's what i do.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post

Gunner Trickster
    Sentinel Troll
    Magus Soulless Demon
    Assassin Desert Sniper?
    Warrior Death Dog?

I dont even know how many stars these guys are or whether they are available in a soul at all?
    Those are all natural 4*. About the ADS I’m not 100% sure, can also be a 3*. None of them are available in any soul atm.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    it's always better to first use normal 50/50 heroic soul if not found what you need than use legendary 250/250 if not found needed character use mystic souls...that's what i do.
    I agree that's what the natural thing to do is, but if you need the 4* character rather than the 5* character such as Magis Derby Demon in a months time you would want to have heroic legendary souls stacked up ready! So either can be valuable...
    Hopefully none of us will have to give up too many before acquiring what we want...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan