Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    First of all thanks guys for the constant development of the game! Some good job here! As Clair is one of my favorit characters, I LOVE her new style and animation! Very well done! Like Blade said, I was playing the game first on iPhone after the update and was not very happy bout the new look of the talisman. If you have a small screen they are a little hard to recognize. Switching to iPad they look really cool, but only if you have a bigger screen and as I have to play most time on mobile phone, like most of us I suppose, you should rethink their design and maybe change it again a little. And as already mentioned befor, we definitely need some real improvements especially the weird sorting of talisman, what is really annoying. Anyway, thanks again and have a nice weekend everybody! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    Hi,

So, until yesterday (before the update) I was able to sacrifice the Wicker Man Eddie, and as I new that was going to be an event for sacrifices, instead of converting the 1000 fragments I had or use them to buy thing, I save them and claim them as souls.
    Yesterday when the event started, I checked and there was no problem, but with the characters I had, I didn't quite reach the 50000 that I wanted, so I played some Lord of lights more, and evolved some of the wicker I had, with that I could reach what I needed, then the upgrade came, so I couldn't play, and now I can't sacrifice or sell the Wicker Man Eddie!
    I mean, I have like 5, and they occupy space and I don't need 5, if I had known that this was the case (as I explained, it wasn't) I wouldn't had claim them.
    -_-
    Does anyone knows if this is during the sacrifice event only or is going to be permanent?
    The idea was to lock specific characters automatically so that you cannot sell or sacrifice them. This should only apply for Eddies that you cannot get again (e.g. the original Eddie, Wickerman, Soldier and Grim Reaper), but only by reaching certain stages within the story mode. The reason is that you need those for some of the missions, but you only get to know that when you reach that specific mission. There was a need for many players to swap another Eddie to get the others back, as they sacrificed them before.
    Now it is a strange situation that we were able to get the "original Wickerman Eddie" several times during the event. I think there is no solution for your problem right now, maybe you should send a mail to support to make them aware of the problem and find a solution. However, I doubt there will be a quick solution within the duration of the sac event so I recommend you to get some other characters to the right level so that you reach your 50k sacrifice!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The idea was to lock specific characters automatically so that you cannot sell or sacrifice them. This should only apply for Eddies that you cannot get again (e.g. the original Eddie, Wickerman, Soldier and Grim Reaper), but only by reaching certain stages within the story mode. The reason is that you need those for some of the missions, but you only get to know that when you reach that specific mission. There was a need for many players to swap another Eddie to get the others back, as they sacrificed them before.
    Now it is a strange situation that we were able to get the "original Wickerman Eddie" several times during the event. I think there is no solution for your problem right now, maybe you should send a mail to support to make them aware of the problem and find a solution. However, I doubt there will be a quick solution within the duration of the sac event so I recommend you to get some other characters to the right level so that you reach your 50k sacrifice!
    Wait wait wait... But i remember getting dupe many dupe wickerman and a holy smoke before, your telling me that im never getting my wickerman again? Thats like, oof
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Wait wait wait... But i remember getting dupe many dupe wickerman and a holy smoke before, your telling me that im never getting my wickerman again? Thats like, oof
    What is oof?

It seems like Wicker and Holy were part of the soul pool in the beginning (I can't remember if I got a dupe ever) but then at some point they got removed from the souls. In the fragment menu you have a list of all characters that are part in the respective soul pool that you have selected.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    What is oof?

It seems like Wicker and Holy were part of the soul pool in the beginning (I can't remember if I got a dupe ever) but then at some point they got removed from the souls. In the fragment menu you have a list of all characters that are part in the respective soul pool that you have selected.
    Oof as in the death sound in roblox. As in this is something not nice. Its a meme.

Also ehhh, i guess i can live without wickerman, although i did want one cus with alot of the stuff i got newly, i wanted to use him for a team i had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I notice Pharaoh Dog King also has new outlook.
    Yo your right, i got 2 yesterday, one pre patch and one after, one was blue and the other looked quite different so i thought it was a new unit i never saw, but alas, it was a disappointment

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Now, overall I love the new visual upgrades. The tallies are pretty neat, I love Clairvoyant's new animations, great.
    However, there's one thing I'm not overly keen on...

Name:  Ed update 1.JPG
Views: 1306
Size:  61.9 KB

Dunno about you guys, but I think this looks pretty bad. I much preferred him before the update tbh. Though it's pretty cool that he got an updated jacket.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Now, overall I love the new visual upgrades. The tallies are pretty neat, I love Clairvoyant's new animations, great.
    However, there's one thing I'm not overly keen on...

Name:  Ed update 1.JPG
Views: 1306
Size:  61.9 KB

Dunno about you guys, but I think this looks pretty bad. I much preferred him before the update tbh. Though it's pretty cool that he got an updated jacket.
    Holy shit this looks terrible. Imma go ahead and say the original holy smoke was the best looking one, his facial look was good, the hair was good, the jacket was good, i didnt mind his LOTB look, but damn this is a downgrade.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What're you referring to Ip4? I see the set effect text wherever I expect it.

i mean on this saint talisman effect,like he is not active on screen...

OS
    iOS
    Hmm. I hadn't noticed but YES it's missing for the Saint Talisman set here as well. All other sets are fine, it's just that set that seems to be missing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The popup for the power up EVERY TIME you leave the BOS is a bit overkill.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..