Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomad or Wrath

OS
    Android

Nomad or Wrath

Hi,

I've finally finished to max my cyborg eddie and now i'm hesitating between uppinng wrath or the nomad.

Which one is the most worthy to max ? (for PvP use)

Up the irons

p.s. Other toons i might max are MCR, ANBoL and WNBoL, but i feel like the nomad or wrath are stronger
    Last edited by Nerada; 06-23-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    Hi,

I've finally finished to max my cyborg eddie and now i'm hesitating between uppinng wrath or the nomad.

Which one is the most worthy to max ? (for PvP use)

Up the irons

p.s. Other toons i might max are MCR, ANBoL and WNBoL, but i feel like the nomad or wrath are stronger
    There is nothing to choose from, Wrath with your eyes closed.
    It is so OP and bugged and until they fix it u might get Eternal.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    I haven't had a lot of time to try it since i wasnt playing much last 2 weeks, but it looked rly strong. Thanks for the answer
    Nerada-3011

OS
    Android
    The Nomad. The Wrath has no defense.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    You must consider that Wrath will be nerf, I wouldn't like to be the one that complaints about skill shard wasted because of that. He is very weak and I almost don't use him on offense because dies very often. I will have in my defense untill he is nerf and pays the skillshards invested.

OS
    Android
    It sums up my dilemna pretty much, i usually use angel of pain, cyborg, nomad and GCR in my team, but against heavy buff teams i switch nomad or angel of pain for wrath.

I feel wrath is pretty weak in terms of pure damage and tankiness though his basic and power attacks are insanely strong (for their effects) and is great to counter GCR while the nomad with counterstrike and class advantage can tank a lot.

I might wait a bit to see if they nerf wrath and how.

If somone has some great arguments for or against any of them i'll still be happy to read them
    Nerada-3011

OS
    Android
    I'm sure others will argue, but I personally think MCR is your best bet here. When maxed, he freezes all day. His regular move steals all buffs from the target and hits hard with the right talismans. I use this to steal counters and it's what keeps my team alive. He has more than paid back his debt for the (only) 8 skill shards it took to make him a keeper in the lineup.

OS
    iOS
    All of the above?

Wrath is dropping from 75% chance to remove beneficial effects to 45%. Still useful - but at that point I'd argue a Death Dog is potentially more useful because he'll generally neuter Talismans on 2 opponents right from the start. Wrath has to make a move and can get hammered in the process since he's AoE.

So in this Strike Talisman heavy meta - Nomad would have my vote.

With that being said - NBoL is the only toon I take on every single battle...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I'm sure others will argue, but I personally think MCR is your best bet here. When maxed, he freezes all day. His regular move steals all buffs from the target and hits hard with the right talismans. I use this to steal counters and it's what keeps my team alive. He has more than paid back his debt for the (only) 8 skill shards it took to make him a keeper in the lineup.
    I agree with Mariner, though I must clarify that MCR is a "she" and not a "he" (look closely at the outfit in the front )

I would go with:
    1. MCR
    2. WNBoL
    3. Nomad
    4. Wrath

I have all 4 toons above, and ALL are fully maxed with Skill Shards.

Unless you have Shell Talismans, Wrath is useless...I never use him on offense , but I use the other 3 all the time. Just this morning I was able to wipe out all 4 defense toons with only my MCR and Sentinel Droid , after my Nomad and Eddie were killed. I thought that I was a goner for sure and was so ready to autoplay the loss, but played on with my MCR...she has saved me out of a tight jamb on so many occasions.

OS
    Android
    I have both maxed and i would say Nomad. No doubt

Wrath is very fragile on defence and is going to be nerfed.. MCR is a good choise as well
    Tridimension-1303