Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well found my fastest team.
    I didn't want to move my Valhalla and Forge tallis from elsewhere, but agree that Starfire and Ragnarok are must haves for speed, waves 3 and 5 kill themselves. I get a pretty consistent 35 secs per run, fastest was 28 secs.

Ended up with 56 runs, 2 keys in a row.

WED Ed - ragnarok/ecco cos
    Gun Dog - siege/freeze cos/rondo gold
    Poss Rockets - banner/blind cos/rando
    Axis Bomb boy - Starfires

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I mainly wanted to break the 50 run barrier.

And Azagthor, you're not going to get much faster than that. When you're trying to finish the achievements you can't use the right tallis to speed it up.

OS
    Android
    New best time *with all achievement characters* ... 0:38 (upper range is ~1:15)

Soldier Ed - Valhalla/Boost
    G. Possessed Rockets - Primordial
    A. Axis Bomber - Starfire
    G. Undead Allied Soldier - Mark/Blight/Redemption

Would be quicker if last wave was wrecking itself on Starfires, but cosmic Redemption does not de-buff Golden effects (the Perfect Heal Shield).
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Post-achievement team. Guaranteed 0:32 to 0:42

Where Eagles Dare Eddie – Ragnarok/Dominance
    Axis Bomber Boy – Starfire
    Gunner Demon Spawn – Viper/Future
    Assassin Demon Spawn – Life/Blight/Inspiration

Not everything about this is intuitive. The Demon Spawns are single-target attackers, but passively inflict Crave and Silence. Future doesn't slow things down because G. Spawn's power move is a damage all attack, A. Spawn has Blight, and the others never use their non-offensive moves. Life talismans trigger additional Ragnarok effects.

I tried putting Ragnarok on G. Spawn and using Soldier Eddie with Valhalla, but this was much slower due to the AI, and had no additional benefits. I tried Redemption in place of Dominance, but there was no additional benefit and it was slower. The AI is weird about move order-- Fortune/Blight made A. Spawn go first (?)
    Last edited by Ydex; 02-03-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Post-achievement team. Guaranteed 0:32 to 0:42

Where Eagles Dare Eddie – Ragnarok/Dominance
    Axis Bomber Boy – Starfire
    Gunner Demon Spawn – Viper/Future
    Assassin Demon Spawn – Life/Blight/Inspiration

Not everything about this is intuitive. The Demon Spawns are single-target attackers, but passively inflict Crave and Silence. Future doesn't slow things down because G. Spawn's power move is a damage all attack, A. Spawn has Blight, and the others never use their non-offensive moves. Life talismans trigger additional Ragnarok effects.

I tried putting Ragnarok on G. Spawn and using Soldier Eddie with Valhalla, but this was much slower due to the AI, and had no additional benefits. I tried Redemption in place of Dominance, but there was no additional benefit and it was slower. The AI is weird about move order-- Fortune/Blight made A. Spawn go first (?)
    Thx for sharing this team, it really is imaginative and helpful!

I got a best time of 29 seconds with almost the exact setup- just replaced the Dominance with Echo.

My range varies from 0:29 to 0:52, with most of them grouping around 40 +/- 3 seconds mark. Which is quite nice, and gives 50+ runs per key.
    Last edited by ritchbe; 02-03-2020 at 11:15 PM. Reason: 52 runs last key
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Cheers, ritchbe. I started using the Demon Spawns a long time ago, because of their passive de-buffs, and I stuck with them here until I found a good setup. Don't assume that you can't farm with single-target attackers!

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else notice that Dominance don't really work in this dungeon???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Anyone else notice that Dominance don't really work in this dungeon???
    I'm not sure if they're doing anything, but they don't slow me down.

I've wondered if the Redemption cosmic actually does anything.

OS
    iOS
    yeah they don't HARM the run in any way.. but they don't necessarily benefit any character either beyond the base stats of the talisman(s). I mean.. I never see any buffs granted.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Wondering if they will be giving out more airstrip keys for other achievements? Burnt through the one I had and don't feel like buying more anytime soon.

OS
    Android
    I just started running this dungeon tonight for the Operation Midnight event.

Best Time: 0:26
    Avg. 0:33
    My Stretch Goal Team:

>Eagles Dare Ed- Ragnarok/Cosmic (Death Mark Skill)
    >A. Axis Bomber Boy- Starfire

Name:  Screenshot_20200203-212754.png
Views: 494
Size:  361.5 KB
    You just need 2 characters.
    W.E.D. Ed becomes a multi hitter w/ Death Mark Skill, plus Ragnarok inflicts true damage w/ every action.
    The Starfires do the rest. Enemies attacking on Waves 3 & 5 pretty much kill themselves.

Mistakes would be using echo cosmic on single hitter Ed, and using Celestial or Alchemy (w/ invincibility) along with Starfires, cuz no damage prevents the enemy from triggering Starfires. These things would prolong the battle, and considering you get Explosive frags according to the number of battles, Time & Quantity of runs is the name of the game. I'm sure alot of you know this, but I state the obvious for some of the newer players.

------------------------

"Airstrip Challenge"
    _Achievement Team_

Best Time: 0:39 on Auto
    Avg. 0:50

>Soldier Eddie- Angel/Strength/Cosmic Echo
    >Possessed Rockets- Angel/Strike
    >Undead Allied Soldier- Mark/Penance/Cosmic Death Mark Skill
    >Demon Spawn- Ragnarok/Cosmic Death Mark Skill

(the order shown works best)
    Name:  Screenshot_20200204-032003.png
Views: 347
Size:  373.7 KB

Good Luck Troopers!
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-04-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!