Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Don't be hatin' guys! I just have this silly dream that for once we make more ironites than we can spend from an event
    ... but it's just a dream
    Got you ... I also would love an event that's not a pure cash grab. We had some in the past I know but since a while it's all about milking the players.

OS
    Android
    I had almost 3k in ironite before the Lilith event, and the only purchase I made in the last month was the ironite subscription. So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think. An event like this is a very well done event because you can get some very cool rewards for cheap prices as long as you're smart with the ironite you earn.

If you really want to see what a pay to win game looks like, look up Marvel Future Fight lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I had almost 3k in ironite before the Lilith event, and the only purchase I made in the last month was the ironite subscription. So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think. An event like this is a very well done event because you can get some very cool rewards for cheap prices as long as you're smart with the ironite you earn.

If you really want to see what a pay to win game looks like, look up Marvel Future Fight lmao.
    You are struggling to afford your internet connection but throwing money after those scammers? On one hand I'm impressed by your dedication. ... On the other hand ... Hmmm ...

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I'm with Slauki. (First time for everything, right amigo? ) Cool event!

Name:  Ironite.png
Views: 289
Size:  228.3 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    You are struggling to afford your internet connection but throwing money after those scammers? On one hand I'm impressed by your dedication. ... On the other hand ... Hmmm ...
    Well $8.99 a month ago when I wasn't in deep shit with my finances is fairly different than a couple days ago when I couldn't pay the $175 bill to keep my shitty internet and TV activated. If I could pay my initial phone bill, which is $60 then I never would have had a problem in the first place.

I'm gonna be changing alot of things so that doesn't happen again though.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-13-2018 at 07:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well $8.99 a month ago when I wasn't in deep shit with my finances is fairly different than a couple days ago when I couldn't pay the $175 bill to keep my shitty internet and TV activated. If I could pay my initial phone bill, which is $60 then I never would have had a problem in the first place.

I'm gonna be changing alot of things so that doesn't happen again though.
    Interesting that it would cost you 8,99$ and I would be charged 10,99€ ... But 175$ for internet and TV is tough.

I don't have a TV because there is only trash on it and my internet subscription costs me about 30€ (land line and phone) ...

OS
    Android
    So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think.
    I have to second this. I think NF has made a relatively good balance of micro transactions and free play. I've spent all of 5 dollars on this game (probably for ironite, but I don't remember) and I've managed to get a lot of great characters, 100% every level and get some rare talismans. Sure, I put a lot of time into the game, but that's what we want, right? We don't want to finish the game in a day. That'd be pointless.

I've played other games that literally block progress unless you purchase something.

Another thing to keep in mind, to keep this game going takes a lot of work. Whether you agree or disagree with the work they are doing is moot. The constant tuning, updates, events, new characters, etc. take A LOT of time and effort they should be paid for. With no ad revenue, they need to implement these so-called 'cash grab' events. Otherwise LOTB will be shut down and we will never see Night City. The point is, NF COULD implement ads, or block progress until we pay real money in order to move forward, but they don't.

But then, as the saying goes: 'You can't please everybody.'

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I'm with Slauki. (First time for everything, right amigo? ) Cool event!

Name:  Ironite.png
Views: 289
Size:  228.3 KB
    Ha ha! The guy on the left looks like he doesn't see any ironites at all!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    I have to second this. I think NF has made a relatively good balance of micro transactions and free play. I've spent all of 5 dollars on this game (probably for ironite, but I don't remember) and I've managed to get a lot of great characters, 100% every level and get some rare talismans. Sure, I put a lot of time into the game, but that's what we want, right? We don't want to finish the game in a day. That'd be pointless.

I've played other games that literally block progress unless you purchase something.

Another thing to keep in mind, to keep this game going takes a lot of work. Whether you agree or disagree with the work they are doing is moot. The constant tuning, updates, events, new characters, etc. take A LOT of time and effort they should be paid for. With no ad revenue, they need to implement these so-called 'cash grab' events. Otherwise LOTB will be shut down and we will never see Night City. The point is, NF COULD implement ads, or block progress until we pay real money in order to move forward, but they don't.

But then, as the saying goes: 'You can't please everybody.'
    Night City is "coming soon" since 8 month / 9 month ... I'm still waiting for an update that doesn't introduce a plethora of new major bugs. For what the devs deliver the money they are asking for is insane.
    Last edited by hold; 03-13-2018 at 08:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Interesting that it would cost you 8,99$ and I would be charged 10,99€ ... But 175$ for internet and TV is tough.

I don't have a TV because there is only trash on it and my internet subscription costs me about 30€ (land line and phone) ...
    I made a mistake, it's $9.99 but still. I'm gonna give up on dish pretty soon and see if I can get by on just Netflix and Hulu. Waaaay cheaper that way.