Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Season Three- Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Necropolis Fragments!

Earn Necropolis Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our third Gauntlet season starts now and will run until June 23rd at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 3 will feature Necropolis, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 3) to earn enough Necropolis Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

Necropolis is a hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. Use ancient blood magic to lower the Max HP of your opponents and leave them open for attack. This 5 star Sentinel can also permanently increase his own Max HP, Defense and Attack, inflict Perfect Bleed and devastate teams with multi-hitting physical attacks!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    iOS
    damn Alchemy talismans at S....

.. I can't find ANY info on Necropolis - stats, abilities, etc... am I missing it???
    Last edited by Yup; 04-15-2019 at 01:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I saw his stats in the game. He seems like he'll be a totally over powered. Not sure what to think about him. Maybe after time and I am able to get him.

OS
    iOS
    You must've purchased the frags then. Without the frags.. there's ZERO info on him anywhere.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I saw his stats in the game. He seems like he'll be a totally over powered. Not sure what to think about him. Maybe after time and I am able to get him.
    What kinds of moves and stats is he packing?

OS
    iOS
    Okay. his abilities are detailed in the newsfeed. .. basically suck 5% of something from the enemy every hit.... And he appears to have a fury as well.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Yes, but how many fragments we need to get him ?? I can't see this info anywhere ...
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    500 as usually, and he looks pretty damn insane. best charakter actually, good work, devs.

OS
    iOS
    He looks pretty strong. It will be the usual - get to AAA (and rank 1000 or better) each reset to get the 100 frags that then make it up to the 500 you need. I had not realised that FFE would still be a target - they clearly want everyone to have him eventually....shame we did not know this as I could have told my kids to keep trying in gauntlet as they cant get very far in each reset btu they could have if I had known it was going to be open to get him for such a long time. They may still manage it so will check that out.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    ^ I have sold FFE fragments even... never thought he will be around for so long. I think I might have gotten a 2nd one by now.
    vov-7058