Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well english is not my mother tongue, so apologies for that phrase, don't want to create any kind of problems here. Just still think that Take is too OP.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Well english is not my mother tongue, so apologies for that phrase, don't want to create any kind of problems here. Just still think that Take is too OP.
    Okay, makes sense now, sorry if I sounded harsh on you. I think you meant to say the excessive use of VE is resembling how strong he is.
    But as I wrote earlier, this has been going on with Gimp until it got "balanced", now the same starts with Visions, and the cycle will never end. With a pool of ~150 characters for use, true balance will never be achieved, and especially with different native tiers the characters have, I do not think it never should be. This is why we have 5* characters, to wreck others.

Nomad hits 10-12k through a 50% def shield, imo that's extremely powerful too, and he has way more survivability than Assassin CotD, which I expected to be a death dealer, but soon heard from others that he is a glass cannon.

And Gunner CotD is a damn annoying little brat on defense xDDD
    Enti-2694

angelkelly
    Despite Vision Eddie being weak, it doesn't really matter esp if you have the nomad, angel of fear , and the prisoner on your team. Perfect duo..

OS
    iOS
    I know this is somewhat other topic, but an Eddie only does not make your team win... This was my experience with the Prisoner - I jumped to PvP with an awful attack team containing Gimp and had around 70% win rate. Then changed the weak links to proper characters and immediately felt the effect.

In short, as others described already, you must pick 4 characters that work the best together, in synergy, to achieve best result.

I'm even considering dumping my Prisoner from def team and find a replacement for an optimal band, but I don't know how they will stand against the two widely used Angels, so I am hesitating
    Enti-2694

Just a heads up to everyone that a new update has been released. It should appear in your app store soon!

This update should be backwards compatible with the current server data, but it does mean that some of the fixes for that update won't really be live until both that update is available to everyone and we're able to push the updated server data. I'll post updated patch notes once that has happened (targeting within the next few hours).

OS
    Android
    I see now that everybody is talking about Vision Eddie that is OP. Common, guys!!!!!!
    The whole idea of having a defense is to HOLD the attacks and to achieve this you need good set up and toons. I see many are talking about balance... what balance, there is no balance in this. Top players get 12 points and lose 20 on defeat Whaaaaat? Most of the guys complaining here are the once that have broken my defense, so I really don't understand their problem with certain defense teams! I know everybody wants to win every time on attack but that would not happen period. If you want balance, I'll give you balance option: You should have same points on loss and on win no matter what rank you're in at the moment but stop saying that this or that toons are OP and trying to "balance" them.
    I don't have AoF, Magus General, Prisoner, Nomad, Samurai Eddie and I can go on with the list of all the toons that most of the complainers have and I don't but that's not gonna be me.
    Just play the damn game or don't but stop saying that some toon is OP and try to change it only because you don't have it yourself of for whatever other reason.
    And just so you know my defense % was never more than 20% ever.
    I know I'm gonna piss off many guys but I really don't like cry babies like Sholinwhatever was his name, he was a big one!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just a heads up to everyone that a new update has been released. It should appear in your app store soon!

This update should be backwards compatible with the current server data, but it does mean that some of the fixes for that update won't really be live until both that update is available to everyone and we're able to push the updated server data. I'll post updated patch notes once that has happened (targeting within the next few hours).
    BNW may be!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

As a dev or close to devs I was accused to be I already got the (unfinished)update it seems

Name:  12.PNG
Views: 291
Size:  1.58 MB
    Name:  13.PNG
Views: 188
Size:  1.65 MB
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    As a dev or close to devs I was accused to be I already got the (unfinished)update it seems
    Got into the new Arena too.

Angel of Fear is on cocaine at this new scenario, flapping it's wigs like a Hummingbird.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Got into the new Arena too.

Angel of Fear is on cocaine at this new scenario, flapping it's wigs like a Hummingbird.
    Ha, just saw that. Are the visuals the only change? No Mayan Eddie, etc.?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan