Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Like most things when it comes to NF, anything they say you have to take as a grain of salt.

"We've listened to you and we are going to reduce the number of events, new characters and talismans released"

What they don't say but seems to be the case "But we will be doing that much much further done the track, like maybe in 2021 or something. So technically that wasn't a lie! More a stretching of the truth guys...you can believe us really!"
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Since realistically you will have to buy souls to earn the new toons, yes toons make money. Only 10 chances to earn them by grinding without allowing any more to be earned is definetly a money grab.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Since realistically you will have to buy souls to earn the new toons, yes toons make money. Only 10 chances to earn them by grinding without allowing any more to be earned is definetly a money grab.
    It's actually more than 10. which is RARE...

Oni Ed dropped for me from the 3 souls awarded after the first round of Madness... so nothing to do with achievements... that's 3 souls that aren't shown in the event tab. But that's the first and only time anything like that has ever happened for me. Most often, I need the frags.. or if a character is going to drop.. it'll drop when I'm 10-40 frags short of just buying it with frags.

They do typically set things up so if you want the top character, in this case the Cosmic Shinobi... you need to spend roughly $200 US for ironite to get enough souls to collect to have 750 frags.... So that cost decreases for any ironite you may already have or any frags you can get from soul drops from event achievements.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It wasn't like that at the start... Events used to be special. Progressively, they took the bad aspects of MMORPG (endless grinding "events") and the bad aspects of a freenium (countless new characters to "earn") and shoved it in a "mobile" game
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Anyone have a non mushadhi assassin team for madness. Just want to get the talisman and be done with this event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Anyone have a non mushadhi assassin team for madness. Just want to get the talisman and be done with this event.
    Van Helsing or Oni
    Raven Witch (Max awakened)
    Werewolf
    Lucra (or whatever that characters name was) or Dark Lilith [10]

----- I ran it with Van Helsing once... Oni Dropped from the souls.. I switched to Oni wearing Alchemy talismans.... But Van Helsing didn't have a problem with it. Also started with Lycra which worked, but then moved to Dark Lilith to end the runs faster. Also ran with A Heirophant without issues.

Raven Witch was used primarily to remove yellow buffs (Immortality) but some other character to do that would work just as well.

In terms of attack.. it's not that difficult. it's the buff management that is the primary issue I found. Lots of invisibility, Invincibility, and immortality on enemies.

------------------------

Insanity: What MORON keeps creating dungeons with 2 characters wearing brave talismans???? Seriously.. this issue has been reported for at LEAST 3 previous dungeons.. but you all keep doing the same thing.

Wave 1 of Insanity has the dual Brave issue again.... causing an endless loop of kill-revive kill revive......Making it near impossible for the Warrior-only runs.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 02:48 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Van Helsing or Oni
    Raven Witch
    Werewolf
    Lucra (or whatever that characters name was) or Dark Lilith
    I'm running Van Helsing, Heirophant, Minotaur and Raven Witch (3* awakened) and not having any troubles either.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Van Helsing or Oni
    Raven Witch (Max awakened)
    Werewolf
    Lucra (or whatever that characters name was) or Dark Lilith [10]

----- I ran it with Van Helsing once... Oni Dropped from the souls.. I switched to Oni wearing Alchemy talismans.... But Van Helsing didn't have a problem with it. Also started with Lycra which worked, but then moved to Dark Lilith to end the runs faster. Also ran with A Heirophant without issues.

Raven Witch was used primarily to remove yellow buffs (Immortality) but some other character to do that would work just as well.

In terms of attack.. it's not that difficult. it's the buff management that is the primary issue I found. Lots of invisibility, Invincibility, and immortality on enemies.

------------------------

Insanity: What MORON keeps creating dungeons with 2 characters wearing brave talismans???? Seriously.. this issue has been reported for at LEAST 3 previous dungeons.. but you all keep doing the same thing.

Wave 1 of Insanity has the dual Brave issue again.... causing an endless loop of kill-revive kill revive......Making it near impossible for the Warrior-only runs.
    Is there actually a warrior only team that can handle it?

You would have thought they would have learned by now to not use this set up. It always causes issues.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I used gambler, raven, angel and purple pope.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    ... purple pope.
    That made me laugh. Me, I always see him as Papa Emeritus (the Swedish metal band Ghost)