Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Why choosing the easy way of nerfing toons and not the creatful way of making useless ones better by adding new passives and tune their skills?
    What about the skillshards on the toons that will be nerfed, will we get an option to reset them?
    Since you chose this way, no nerf on GRE..?Come on!
    What about the worst future in pvp? Yes that crap that desides that the AI should always go first!
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    The warp talismans we have will become more potent in the future, how?

I always thought the warp and Rush Talismans where hidden Gems with the 25% of MR or Def to special, when they stopped dropping i started collecting them just in case and managed to keep 3 of these. example: Either one will give the PDK close to 240 bonus points of special. (or did before update)

Now warp is changing will the Rush talismans change too? I do think this will help the green ones now, before they were the first to go in the fire sale.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    The warp talismans we have will become more potent in the future, how?
    Hey man,

I got a couple sets in my inventory, it says now MAGIC x HP, put them on some toon, it's still a 2 set, and now says increase magic by 1% of HP.

(Is that it Sparton?)

Cheers
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    What about the skillshards on the toons that will be nerfed, will we get an option to reset them?
    Yeah, removable skill shards, that would make the game much more dynamic, we would try much more toons and different combinations, would go well with new talismans from BNW...

Btw, I too think AoF does not need any more nerfing. Too much already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Looking forward to this update. However, I'm confused as to why a fix for fervor hasn't been introduced yet. It's been a few months now and it still isn't functioning properly.

I'd like to see if anything could be done to make the assassin and magus golden sons look less alike. I think the blue on the magus is very dark and very often I confuse it with the assassin - only to realise the golden son I just killed had revived itself.

Nevertheless I'm excited to see the new passives come into play especially those new harpy passives!
    I second this Sparton... Is there any chance to fix Fervor in the upcoming tuning??? You must know that actually "Charge" chance is not working at all.
    Another question, since Warrior Harpy now will have a cool passive, she still will be a 3* char??

I wanto to give some suggestion for you and the team :

Is there a chance for you to consider to replace Visions Eddie basic attack with another a little more interesting (Smash is awful)??
    Since you have practically kill the prisoner on PVP, it would be cool to buff his magic, since his basic attack scales with it and now is even less than his ATK.
    PDK passive will be buffed again, but I think that is a good idea to chech is basic attack or his Magic stat, since really, no one uses on PVP or PVE, Im sure that he's the number one 5* character for Sacrifice...

That's all for now, thanks in advance!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Great, after i finally got the prisoner from a soul, it will be nerfed lol

I didn't read all the topic: so does this mean the prisoner's passive will be changed but taunting chance to occur (which is ridiculously high) will remain the same? I hope not, because that is actually what kills the fun in arena! Most of times at least 3 chars out of 4 (if not all of 'em) get taunted and often you don't play at all for 2-3 rounds. I hope this will be changed instead, reducing significantly the chances to happen

edit: just noticed that it's actually planned to reduce the taunting chances, finally! Will it be applied only to Mummy and not to the soulness demon?
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 03-29-2017 at 07:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    I already sacrificed my PDK, this notice would have been great before sacrifice.
    Also because I full sharded The Prisoner with the shards I got from sacrifice. There goes 10 skillshards.
    Not to mention AoP fully sharded as well, now useless, really don't think people will use him anymore in PVP.
    There should be a way to remove skillshards​, at this moment there is no motivation to shard any character that will be nerfed eventually.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey man,

I got a couple sets in my inventory, it says now MAGIC x HP, put them on some toon, it's still a 2 set, and now says increase magic by 1% of HP.

(Is that it Sparton?)

Cheers
    Gmac
    I can tell one thing, at the moment, bonuses and Warp, and Ascension Talismans don't work...
    If you don't trust, you can look at screens in my subject in a branch of the forum Bug Reports

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiH86 View Post
    I can tell one thing, at the moment, bonuses and Warp, and Ascension Talismans don't work...
    If you don't trust, you can look at screens in my subject in a branch of the forum Bug Reports
    I trust you, just wondering how they'll work.

Btw, do you know if they fix stone and iron talismans? They never added the bonuses if I remember correctly.

I just tested my explosives, they do additional AoE damage, but never say any of those burns applied.
    Last edited by gmac; 03-29-2017 at 08:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    There should be a way to remove skillshards​, at this moment there is no motivation to shard any character that will be nerfed eventually.
    Sparton has mentioned that this is not in any plans for the future but I think those of us who have played this game ad naseum to obtain these little gems can all agree this is a discussion that should be at the top of NF's list of how to make the game better...

While some decisions, like maxing up Death Dog seem to have been a good choice (at least on paper), it's very frustrating to have invested the time and energy we all have to maximize characters only to have them nerfed after the fact.

The way NF has the option to fix what and who they like at any time, we should also have the same option to decide if characters are worth keeping maxed after such things occur.

At the moment I have 7 skill shards that are just sitting in my inventory. I am very hesitant to use them and that should not have to be an issue.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619