Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I survived lord of light x with all assassin characters and did not get the achievement. All 3 eddies and all 3 tunes were assassins not sure why I did not get credit.
    Same here. Rainmaker, Assassin Golden Son, Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, and Artillery Dog. Trying it on other levels right now to see if one of them shows them achievement. So far, no luck on X, I, II, III or IV. Probably the same issue as with prisoner and harpy missions.

Anybody have this one working?
    Last edited by Askora; 07-02-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Same problem here with Lord of Light assassin. Cant figure now whats the problem, cus different from prisoner LoL dont have levels (normal,hard,madness)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieCarva View Post
    Same problem here with Lord of Light assassin. Cant figure now whats the problem, cus different from prisoner LoL dont have levels (normal,hard,madness)
    Got my counter to go up one beating it on Level V. Now, looking at the mission that's exactly what it says. Doh!

OS
    Android
    I survived lord of light x with all assassin characters and did not get the achievement. All 3 eddies and all 3 tunes were assassins not sure why I did not get credit.
    Same problem for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Use Permadeath on Artillery Dog is not working for me. Done both Evo Material Skull Quests, using Assassin Child of the Damned, fully sharded to give 80% chance of Permadeath and then used Allied Bomber Boy's Fortune to increase the chances of skill effects triggering by 25%.

Unless Fortune didn't raise accuracy (60% chance to) in which the 25% increase didn't work. Still, 80% chance for Permadeath against 4 Artillery Dogs and not one proc'd? Unlucky me if that's the case. Will try again tomorrow.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Same here, not working.

OS
    Android
    You guys having problem with the final mission in gunner LoL X surviving with all assassins. I had the same problem and I just completed it. I did it with no trooper champion and letting at least 1 gunner hit me every round and that way the mission was completed.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    You guys having problem with the final mission in gunner LoL X surviving with all assassins. I had the same problem and I just completed it. I did it with no trooper champion and letting at least 1 gunner hit me every round and that way the mission was completed.
    Thank you Carlos, That works for me , but the "use permadeath on artillery dog" donīt count
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    About the final mission in gunner LoL X, surviving with all assassins.

I played several times this mission, but it wasn't counting. Then I tried some things like not using anything else than basic attacks, and not using troopers, and in this combination it worked. I'm not sure what it was, and I can't attemp to do it again, but it worked fine for me. Now I'm reading that some others did the same as I did to complete it.

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if this is the same as what has been discussed above but Assassin Trial III (Survive Gunner LOL X with all Assassin class characters alive). Do you have to use a full team of Assassin characters? Tried it once with a Troopers Rainmaker and a mix of other classes and didn't get it. Not sure if it is because I have done it wrong or it is not triggering like others have seen?

I can't get Permadeath to register on the Artillery Dog either in the Evo Skull Quest
    Game ID: Andy-4743