Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I got my Hallowed Eddie from a G/A soul - not an event soul.

But several of my Troopers have him so he IS dropping.

These rare toons can be tough. It took some like Carlos, Kamuz, and GMAC - guys who play more than most and get lots of G/A souls from outstanding PvP performance - a year until the Gimp dropped.

Toons will ultimately find you. But it can take a long, long time. Expectations rise during these events because they say “increased chance” - but they’re still 5* toons and not easy to get.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    To be honest I refuse to play their ironite games when they happen. I don't buy souls or talisman packs from the store and instead I save my ironite for things like grinding events. For example, right now I'm sitting at roughly 1000 ironite just from saving it. I learned that lessen in the Immortal Souls event because when I started, I only had enough for 1 soul giving me Visions Eddie. I spent $20 on more ironite and got Viking Eddie from my 2nd soul. After that I decided that I wanted to be ready when they did another "Immortal" type event. But unfortunately that was it for events based on good characters.

I refuse to let them have more of my money and so far I've been doing well. Haven't spend a dime since then and won't in the future. After all, despite the popular claim, you don't HAVE to pay to win. You just have to be smart with your ironite.

Anyways, I'm having a tough time wanting to get back in the game because it feels like the RNG is worse than it should be. I mean, how often do you go through 20-60 rare souls of varying kinds and only receive 3* characters? I've been reading your comments and even though RNG was never that great to begin with, I've never seen it this bad before.

This event is truly solely based on luck alone. And I've seen some people who already have him and congratulations to them. And while the event itself is a nice change from just a "buy 20 souls with ironite and he's yours" event, the drop rates in BNW are horrendous. I wasn't expecting to receive a soul every time I finish. But I would at least have hoped to see more than one soul every other refill.

I think the absolute worst part about this, is the fact that it's just a spiced up Rare Soul. Something this rare and this hard to get should give out something more interesting than another Dog of War.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Here is the barrel!! FinallyName:  IMG_3013.PNG
Views: 298
Size:  1.25 MB
    Fakos13

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Toons will ultimately find you. But it can take a long, long time. Expectations rise during these events because they say “increased chance” - but they’re still 5* toons and not easy to get.
    However, Nicko does have a point. This Eddie will be exactly as hard to get as say, Cyborg Eddie, or Aces High Eddie. I don't see him on my roster any time soon if I don't see him within the next week. I just wish that Halloween souls were a little more valuable.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    As one data point, I've played 44 runs of BNW GoL (split between Floors V and VI) for 4 Halloween Soul drops. If you do the math, that works out to about 60 Ironite (for SoT refills) per Soul.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Played Garden of Fear lvl10 maybe 20-25 times one damn soul, went to Garden of Fear lvl9 and played for 9-10 times again only one soul but lucky for me it was the wanted Eddie. Shouldn't have wasted 20 Skill Shards on him right a way but as history shows, he will get buffed eventually after no one uses him in the near future
    Just trying to tell you guys that you aren't missing a lot not having him in your rosters
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar
    There is a guy named Luiska in the Arena top 25 who already has Hallowed Eddie as his Champion at Level 100, wow!
    Yeah, I was also surprised to see he had him so fast!
    I’m really not impressed with HBTN Eddie. A few of my troopers now have him.
    ...and after spending ironite, gold, and iron coins, and tier IV+ sacrifices for Event Souls, and dropping nothing but 3* characters, I’m not putting anymore time into this.

OS
    Android
    Well then, 6k TP and gold gone for some POS 3* dupes. Gee, Thanks. When the banner first popped up I swear it said guaranteed 4-5* but of course that wasn't the case. I know for a fact I read that, but now I can't find it. I seriously wouldn't have wasted my resources if I hadn't saw that.

If I hadn't recently got prisoner and allied general I would have blew the F up in here today.

Do us a favor and stop saying "Increased chances" cause they are not. They never are, and they never will be.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    Yeah, I was also surprised to see he had him so fast!
    I’m really not impressed with HBTN Eddie. A few of my troopers now have him.
    ...and after spending ironite, gold, and iron coins, and tier IV+ sacrifices for Event Souls, and dropping nothing but 3* characters, I’m not putting anymore time into this.
    They're seriously just trying to drain all of our resources for nothing. Nothing to show unless you're the 1/100 who gets him.

Can't even get a fucking tier IV cause it just gives out 3* characters. WTF
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I’ve never had much luck with “Eddie” events anyway.
    Starting with last Halloween’s event (which was cool with the special level), I’ve only dropped Mystic Eddie.