Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill here!

OS
    iOS
    And have a happy Easter!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I think a lot of players feel the way you do and it makes perfect sense to take a break. I am lucky as I am currently able to ninja play at work and get Troopers done that way. If that changes and I have to play when I get home then I am stuck as I am not going to waste my whole evening.

I will keep you as a Trooper and will send you badges for when you come back. If I remove you I will miss using your CotD - love using that little menace every day!!

Take care, enjoy your break, recharge your batteries and hopefully see you back in April
    Well that's certainly not expected, but much appreciated. Thanks for being a long-term great trooper!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Enjoy the break Bill! Devoting more time to the important parts of life is a wise choice and something that all of us should recognise (myself included). I wish you all the best until your return!
    Thank you. Some of us (the man in the mirror) just take things to extremes

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    You too Bill??!?!

Oh my god!

Man, good luck!

Devs, please find a way for us to use our troopers faster! We are loosing stellar players here!!!

So sad.
    Thanks. While the devs need to address that for sure, I don't blame this. I got too caught up in the game. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    And have a happy Easter!
    Thanks! And Happy Easter to you if you celebrate that.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Gonna miss your smiling avatar when I collect badges brother. Can't tell you how many times that pic has made me smile when I see it... Thanks for that.

Have a great break comrade!

OS
    Android
    i feel you so badly man, go for it. really sad, that one of our best is leaving here, but you definetly have my respect for being that consequent.
    wish you all the best and enjoy the LOTB free month, this could widen your consciousness, so that you can focuss on the real important things in life.

it's really too much to expect us to spend hours every day doing the same shit over and over again, only to fulfill all of our "obligations". i hope they will realize this asap. sooner or later everyone will be at this point where he has to decide between real life and grinding game of death the 5000th time. if you think about it, it's not a very tough decision.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Best of luck, Bill. Thanks to you, my eyes were opened as well.
    Hats of to you, mate...respect indeed!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Gonna miss your smiling avatar when I collect badges brother. Can't tell you how many times that pic has made me smile when I see it... Thanks for that.

Have a great break comrade!
    Thanks for being an amazing trooper. Keep smiling!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i feel you so badly man, go for it. really sad, that one of our best is leaving here, but you definetly have my respect for being that consequent.
    wish you all the best and enjoy the LOTB free month, this could widen your consciousness, so that you can focuss on the real important things in life.

it's really too much to expect us to spend hours every day doing the same shit over and over again, only to fulfill all of our "obligations". i hope they will realize this asap. sooner or later everyone will be at this point where he has to decide between real life and grinding game of death the 5000th time. if you think about it, it's not a very tough decision.
    Will miss you brother Slauki! Hopefully I return a wiser man.

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Best of luck, Bill. Thanks to you, my eyes were opened as well.
    Hats of to you, mate...respect indeed!
    And respect and best of luck back to you! Enjoy your time away from the screen!
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    iOS
    "I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc."

C'mon Bill...you know leveling up your Viking is more important than the above

Actually - it was that quote that really resonated with me. Of course really sad to see you leaving - but you'll definitely be more fulfilled reading and spending time with the family.

Hoping you make an appearance here and there and there will absolutely be a Trooper spot open for you when you return

Best of luck!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Damn, another one bites the dust... for now, i dont have you as a trooper bill, but i sure had a great time here with you and the gang, ur doing the right thing, trust me when i say that leaving the game would only benifit you, i did it and now im flourishing irl and ingame. 1 month seems like an eternity when you want it to finish...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    "I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc."

C'mon Bill...you know leveling up your Viking is more important than the above

Actually - it was that quote that really resonated with me. Of course really sad to see you leaving - but you'll definitely be more fulfilled reading and spending time with the family.

Hoping you make an appearance here and there and there will absolutely be a Trooper spot open for you when you return

Best of luck!
    Ha! I have Viking leveled but no shards as my PVP guys are sucking those up (3 more to go there). Anyway, thanks and I'm gonna take up up on that slot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Damn, another one bites the dust... for now, i dont have you as a trooper bill, but i sure had a great time here with you and the gang, ur doing the right thing, trust me when i say that leaving the game would only benifit you, i did it and now im flourishing irl and ingame. 1 month seems like an eternity when you want it to finish...
    Thanks, Nekro! I think a reset in life is good in various spheres- this game included for me.
    BillLion2-6838

OS
    Android
    One of my PvP target leaving

Have a nice break!
    Hope at your comeback there will be great improvements :P
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083