Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How to turn this week into a huge positive!!!

This week the situation has reached new heights with the event bug and the accumulation of so many other little issues that things can only be positive going forward. I believe this was the necessary wake up call for NF and realistically not much has to be done.

Of course the goal of NF is to make a profit and we should not be angry at this. Without profit there is no game.

What should be looked at however is the pricing and way things are done. I am quite sure that by dividing their prices by 2, NF will sell 3 times more and therefore have more satisfied users and more cash in th bank. If things weren't that expensive we would not be complaining this much. What we are all after is value for money.

I also think it is time for NFto make a real gesture towards the community. Release a new Eddie and make him available to all for free, this will shut us up for a while ;-)

Anyway here's to hoping for drastic improvements!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I think the main issue is the time required to use all 50 troopers per day. If we could use up to 4 troopers per battle we could then spend more time on PvP or BNW. Using more SoW/SoT and ironite for refills = more £€$ for NF from some players who are happy to pay for that. I'm not and will never buy anything from the store again.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    After the 60 BNW souls that gave me 59x3* toons and a magus golden son and the 200 runs of BNW for blue hentai that rewarded me with 115 frags there is no chance i will buy anything even if the price is reduced to 1/10.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    After the 60 BNW souls that gave me 59x3* toons and a magus golden son and the 200 runs of BNW for blue hentai that rewarded me with 115 frags there is no chance i will buy anything even if the price is reduced to 1/10.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...
    Yeah those BNW souls really did screw things up for me too, I think that's when I started to get pissed off. But I agree with Patrice, I hope this week was a wake up call to NF, and I don't think it's too hard to fix. Get more generous with the rewards. Isn't it better to give out more for less, than to lose longtime players (and payers) altogether?
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I think the main issue is the time required to use all 50 troopers per day. If we could use up to 4 troopers per battle we could then spend more time on PvP or BNW. Using more SoW/SoT and ironite for refills = more £€$ for NF from some players who are happy to pay for that. I'm not and will never buy anything from the store again.
    I absolutely agree. 4 Troopers per Battle might be a little bit to much, but already one Eddie and one other character would be helpful. Because you are absolutely right the game should be about the storyline and then about PvP and not about "how the hell can I get my 50 Troopers grinding through GoD". I also realised with myself that I am much more willing to buy a refill in the arena if I am having a good time rather than squeezing in a couple of battles just before going to bed.

However I think not everything is black. NF as lowered the cost of the Skull Quests which really helped (at least the way I play) in getting all 50 Troopers played and actually gave me the possibility to play more in the arena. I think we also should give them credit that no character has been nerfed in the last 3 months if I remember correctly Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and see how they handle the current situation.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    their price politics is very well calculated. i honestly think, they are pretty good businessman.

they solely target the whales who will spend no matter how much somethings costs. the emotional aspect of iron maiden will make people more likely to spend, because they love the band.
    they calculated several options and they belive this prices will bring them the most income, this is pretty obvious for me.

i don't think that many more people would buy something if the prices are cut by 50%. not many are crazy enough to buy a 3 skillshards and a few iroite for 25€ but many of those who are will buy the pack for 50€ too. one could argue that's a somewhat dirty approach, but actually i hope the guys who spend to keep this game alive can afford this due to rich parents or a good job, so why not.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    their price politics is very well calculated. i honestly think, they are pretty good businessman.

they solely target the whales who will spend no matter how much somethings costs. the emotional aspect of iron maiden will make people more likely to spend, because they love the band.
    they calculated several options and they belive this prices will bring them the most income, this is pretty obvious for me.

i don't think that many more people would buy something if the prices are cut by 50%. not many are crazy enough to buy a 3 skillshards and a few iroite for 25€ but many of those who are will buy the pack for 50€ too. one could argue that's a somewhat dirty approach, but actually i hope the guys who spend to keep this game alive can afford this due to rich parents or a good job, so why not.
    I read a pretty good point about pricing in a Reddit post a while back. It was for another game, but it's the same thing.

The point made was that high pricing is good for free games. It makes it so only the whales will spend a lot on advancing. If the prices were reasonable more people, but not the free players, would buy more and have an advantage. Agree with it, or not, but that pretty much sums it up.

I found it interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I won't buy anything currently in the store because I don't feel like it's a good deal. If a good special comes along for $20 or less, I might consider it. I might have in the past, I should say. Right now I'm not thrilled with the games direction, so no spending.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    I absolutely agree. 4 Troopers per Battle might be a little bit to much, but already one Eddie and one other character would be helpful. Because you are absolutely right the game should be about the storyline and then about PvP and not about "how the hell can I get my 50 Troopers grinding through GoD". I also realised with myself that I am much more willing to buy a refill in the arena if I am having a good time rather than squeezing in a couple of battles just before going to bed.

However I think not everything is black. NF as lowered the cost of the Skull Quests which really helped (at least the way I play) in getting all 50 Troopers played and actually gave me the possibility to play more in the arena. I think we also should give them credit that no character has been nerfed in the last 3 months if I remember correctly Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and see how they handle the current situation.
    My exact thoughts..
    We keep losing great players every day, yet no answer from the devs on this issue.
    After months i m still thinking Lulero's idea "press one button to send badges to all trooper, then fight only for only your 25" is our best option.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...and-suggestion
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    My exact thoughts..
    We keep losing great players every day, yet no answer from the devs on this issue.
    After months i m still thinking Lulero's idea "press one button to send badges to all trooper, then fight only for only your 25" is our best option.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...and-suggestion
    I love Luleros Idea there. That would make things great for me, since I don't always get to do the 50 chore. I'll admit, lately I just use the forum guys troopers and call it a day. Especially since I've been busy lately. My troopers shouldn't be penalized for me being busy in real life, and I shouldn't be penalized (losing troopers) for being too busy to spend several hours playing every single day.

Send badges to all troopers would be freaking great, I'd have time to do skull quests and then farm BNW with the rest of my time. Can't do that and get all 50 done, just not possible for me.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    While a 50% price drop across the board would be great for us consumers, I doubt that NF will opt to reduce their earning potential by half. What they should do is give us the option to select characters with fragment claims. They should have two seperate buttons that read "Claim Character" and "Claim Soul" accordingly, that way when we get a required amount of specific frags, we get to pick a char or a soul. I'll break it down...

Eternity Soul Frags
    Select one of the Eternal characters when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team.

Immortal Soul Frags
    Select any 5* character (excludes Eternal characters) when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team.

Legendary Soul Frags
    Select any 4* character when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team.
    Give us the option to claim a legendary soul and take our chances with RNG to get a 5* character of any class. (excludes Eternal characters)

Rare Soul Frags
    Select any 3* character when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team. (excludes G/A characters)
    Give us the option to claim a rare soul and take our chances with RNG to get a 4* or 5* character of Warrior, Sentinel or Magus class. (excludes Eternal characters)

G/A Soul Frags
    Select any 3* G/A character when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team.
    Give us the option to claim a G/A soul and take our chances with RNG to get a 4* or 5* G/A character. (excludes Eternal characters)

Magus, Sentinel and Warrior Soul Frags
    Select any 3* character of associated class when required amount of frags are collected to immediately join your team.
    Give us the option to claim the associated soul and take our chances with RNG to get a 4* or 5* character of associated class. (excludes Eternal characters)

All the event souls like the "excellent" Blue Undead Turd and Blue Hentai events of the past few weeks would still "work" the same way. I mean if we're talking about them losing half their earning potential, this would be a bit more reasonable for everyone and I think it would help newer players more than it would hurt them. It would also help those of us collectors who have suffered through the terrible RNG finally see the light at the end of this never ending tunnel.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619