Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nice, just opened a Rare Magus Soul and then... Nothing. No toon. Not in rooster, not after reset the app.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    All I know is that after reviewing the Eternals thanks to troopers putting in the time in that buggy PvP arena, I can now say that the Clairvoyant is the best of the four with Eternity Ed coming in a distant second, haven't tried Wrath but hearing he is much like his brother and not great for PvP. Oh and I'm still going after Beelzebub, he just looks cool and want him in my collection.

Would be interested to hear what the forums think about the new chars, performance, preferred, etc... so what's up? Who's the best Eternal?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    All I know is that after reviewing the Eternals thanks to troopers putting in the time in that buggy PvP arena, I can now say that the Clairvoyant is the best of the four with Eternity Ed coming in a distant second, haven't tried Wrath but hearing he is much like his brother and not great for PvP. Oh and I'm still going after Beelzebub, he just looks cool and want him in my collection.

Would be interested to hear what the forums think about the new chars, performance, preferred, etc... so what's up? Who's the best Eternal?
    Hey man,

I got Beelzebub, I'll put him as my champion so you can test him.

Best toon imo is Wrath, a full sharded one has 75% to remove ALL beneficial effects from ALL toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey man,

I got Beelzebub, I'll put him as my champion so you can test him.

Best toon imo is Wrath, a full sharded one has 75% to remove ALL beneficial effects from ALL toons.
    That would be cool brotha! I tried him with Killhouse so if you prefer a different toon that is ok too... I tried Clairvoyant through SK, she is pretty awesome man, hits hard and has really useful abilities... need to find a trooper with Wrath and an available trooper slot! Two of my legendary troopers have Eternity Ed and he is really cool too, but still, the Clairvoyant is awesome!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Not only does Wrath remove beneficial effects with his basic, but his Power move can do 10k AoE damage after sharding (depending on Talismans) AND leave 3 marks on every toon. That's' crazy!

Definitely a beast and think he and Clairvoyant are the Eternals of choice for PvP (though not necessarily for defense depending on how AI handles them)

I had a few beers and dumped all my remaining skill shards into Eternity Eddie. Yes he's a damage machine - but when testing against my defense the AI always targets him first - not the greatest thing for an Assassin who's trying to stay alive
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Not only does Wrath remove beneficial effects with his basic, but his Power move can do 10k AoE damage after sharding (depending on Talismans) AND leave 3 marks on every toon. That's' crazy!

Definitely a beast and think he and Clairvoyant are the Eternals of choice for PvP (though not necessarily for defense depending on how AI handles them)

I had a few beers and dumped all my remaining skill shards into Eternity Eddie. Yes he's a damage machine - but when testing against my defense the AI always targets him first - not the greatest thing for an Assassin who's trying to stay alive
    Can't wait to play your trooper after the reset ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I just played a Troopers Wrath. He wiped out all the beneficial effects from the SDs in GoD. It's hilarious there was discussion about VE being OP because he has a 50% chance of removing beneficial effects - though he hits like a fruit fly

Then they release a toon who is BETTER than VE (who was so good he "needed" a nerf) yet hits AoE better than almost any toon out there.

If he isn't a PvP breaker I don't know what is. Sometimes you have to wonder about the thought process. Oh well...we'll see how heavy the nerf bat swings
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Sheesh, I'm perplexed as to how this is still happening to you. I think at this point all I can recommend is following up with CS using the in-game Support button, as they'll know more about investigating and solving this issue than me.
    I'm confident I'm not the only one. I recall seeing a few other players posting about this bug before as well. I'm probably just the most vocal player about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I just played a Troopers Wrath. He wiped out all the beneficial effects from the SDs in GoD. It's hilarious there was discussion about VE being OP because he has a 50% chance of removing beneficial effects - though he hits like a fruit fly

Then they release a toon who is BETTER than VE (who was so good he "needed" a nerf) yet hits AoE better than almost any toon out there.

If he isn't a PvP breaker I don't know what is. Sometimes you have to wonder about the thought process. Oh well...we'll see how heavy the nerf bat swings
    Yeah, the irony with Wrath's release is palpable haha. He'll actually be EASIER to obtain than VE too (since you have a 25% chance of pulling him every 3-4 weeks), so it'll only take 3 weeks' time before people come out of the woodwork and complain about Wrath being OP. For now, we play the waiting game.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Take him with an allied bomber boy and a Nomad. Good times
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post

Clairvoyant...remove worst beneficial effect from enemies...meh! Combined with Visions is pretty awesome! With GRE I've had some incredible come from behind revive shit happening!!! Made of glass & low special stat sucks.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-18-2017 at 11:46 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers