Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spam Control Update

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d give everyone an update on our epic battle against the Spam bots. Today we added a few more layers of protection to our previously implemented measures:

• We have changed up our Human Verification measures once more
    • We have fixed a forum bug that was allowing Spammers easy access. Now that it’s fixed we should prevent more Spammers from successfully registering
    • We have removed users with 0 posts and last activity on the same day of registry. We have been careful to only target users with spam-like addresses/names. If for some reason you find yourself locked out, or know of a friend who is now locked out, please email us at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com for assistance
    • We have added another moderator to assist our anti-Spam crusade....

Everyone say hello to Jerry_LOTB! Jerry is a multi-talented rockstar who’s responsible for a lot of the awesome video and visual content we’ve been sharing on our social media accounts. He’s also helping to answer your concerns on social, and our support channels.

Finally, thank you to everyone for your patience while we have worked to secure our forums.

Cheers,

Leviathan

OS
    iOS
    Hi everyone! I'm excited to be joining the forum and I look forward to helping you all out in the future!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm excited to be joining the forum and I look forward to helping you all out in the future!
    Jerry

Welcome aboard... It's nice to know that one more person of the mighty LOTB crew will be caring about us!

Have fun

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum Jerry
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Hi jerry
    You have a lot of stuff to go through with the new update
    Hope you're up for the task and welcome

We do appreciate the flow of info from you guys
    Together we can make this game great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    Hello Jerry! Welcome to the forum! Since Leviathan said you work with videos, social media account etc., I can say I really love the videos and especially the wallpapers the team gives from Facebook. I am using Grim Reaper one right now. Also good to hear that the spam will decrease...

OS
    iOS
    Hello Jerry and thank you (all) for treating this cancer. A vital forum promotes play and a plagued one hurts it greatly.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Hopefully this change will be the death knell for the spambots. Looking forward to how it will work out.

And welcome Jerry!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Hi and welcome,

very nice to see that something good is happening :-)

Would it be possible to manually approve the first 5-10 posts of a new member by a moderator?

Other forums use this method to keep everything clean.

Cheers guys

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome aboard Jerry. I suggest using CR Eddie in battle against most Spambots.