Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I tried him with a set of fury and i was not impressed. His damage was nerfed by 1k and the fury went off in about 3 turns.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    One of my Troopers has him set up with 2 stone overwhelming and 4 iron fierce (all maxed). Was impressive enough to make me wish I had one to replace my soldier Eddie. Worked really well with Alliance General and Wicker Man.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    I'm definitely liking Purging Shriek and Spread Terror. They're fantastic in the Lord of Light missions.

I've also found that I get good use out of every ability except Temporize, and I've even used that one in a pinch or two.

OS
    Android
    Now i am trying him at Gunner Dungeon Level - 10. Which is toughest one as everyone agrees.

He is amazing even on autoplay against Gunner Lord of Light - Aka Lord of the GODLY BUFFS. It's very fun to see that Lord of Light can't use his steals and annoying 2-turn invincibility most of the time. FOTD have the nastiest debuffs in the game as i have seen so far.

Maybe there is a meaning with the way they build Fear of the "Dark" Eddie, it is best Eddie against Lord of "Light"s in my opinion. "Darkness" wins "Light" here. He is the perfect solution for Dungeons. FOTD may seem little squishy from start, but i am sure he will be your favourite Eddie especially when you play on Dungeons. Just try and see.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 11-13-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android

help with talismans

Hi friends

Need help ... how to get all 3 set effects

I set
    - 2 Burning Talismans - (skilled) 1 set effect
    - 2 Burning Talismans - (safeguard) 1 set effect
    - 2 Energy Talismans - (ward) doesnt give me effect i try all green combination ... this what i need help who to get third effect ?

Ty very much

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by decakizvode View Post
    Hi friends

Need help ... how to get all 3 set effects

I set
    - 2 Burning Talismans - (skilled) 1 set effect
    - 2 Burning Talismans - (safeguard) 1 set effect
    - 2 Energy Talismans - (ward) doesnt give me effect i try all green combination ... this what i need help who to get third effect ?

Ty very much
    Where do you put them? On Fear Of The Dark Eddie? If so, i suggest you to put some Iron & Guardian Fierce + Stone Overwhelming sets to get most of his damage.

Btw, you need 3 set of Energy Talisman to have the effect "chance". Effect of talismans "have a chance to trigger" if you land a "Perfect Attack" with your basic move.
    For energy talisman : "%45 chance to trigger on Perfect Attacks".
    For burning talisman : "%35 chance to trigger on Perfect Attacks".

If you are a newbie to game, i suggest you to study talisman effects and character skills before spending your valuable resources.

Those threads are bread-and-butter for you. Take a look:

About Talismans:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ustrated-Guide

About Characters:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...zed-characters

Good luck!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android

Fear Of The Dark Eddie

yes im on - Fear Of The Dark Eddie all five stars

have 2 slots green

have on 1 slot red

and 3 open

and i put on tham like i write ...

I look it on forums links you send me if you have some suggest please and welcome to tell me ...

Thank you very much
    My name on game is RoCk-1866 everyday and night player 66 level

OS
    Android
    I just hope that I will get him soon.
    I've opened around 20 rare souls for Halloween event *(with higher chance for him)* and still nothing!

OS
    Android
    Ok so for once i wanted to directly test if it is more important - in order to get more damage - to increase DEF, which FOTD Eddie's abilities are based on, or the ATT parameter.
    To do so, i upgraded to the max 2 Iron talismans and interchanged them with the 2 Guardian talismans i already had in my set.

The result is that i got more damage with 4x Guardian talismans, than with 2x Guardian talismans + 2x Iron talismans.

This means that ATT is more important than DEF in the end.

Wasted some evo runes for this test, but at least now i know what's the better set up: the 20% ATT bonus given by guardian talismans is better than the Iron's 15% to DEF (of course, all of this considering that even if it doesn't appear in the DEF bonuses, it still applies like i've read somewhere)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Ok so for once i wanted to directly test if it is more important - in order to get more damage - to increase DEF, which FOTD Eddie's abilities are based on, or the ATT parameter.
    To do so, i upgraded to the max 2 Iron talismans and interchanged them with the 2 Guardian talismans i already had in my set.

The result is that i got more damage with 4x Guardian talismans, than with 2x Guardian talismans + 2x Iron talismans.

This means that ATT is more important than DEF in the end.

Wasted some evo runes for this test, but at least now i know what's the better set up: the 20% ATT bonus given by guardian talismans is better than the Iron's 15% to DEF (of course, all of this considering that even if it doesn't appear in the DEF bonuses, it still applies like i've read somewhere)
    Nice! But yes, as you said, it could be that the irons are just bugged

I have the worst memory, but I though it was only stones that they said wasnt buggest, just the description was?

Still means you are better off with guardians for the time being.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs