Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Heya, Devs! Many thanks for taking time out to speak with us.

What is the character creation and development process like, from song lyric inspiration to final character? For example, what inspirations did you get from "Good day, my name is Necropolis", how you translate those ideas into the look of the character, its stats, and its abilities, and then what is the conversation and approval process with the band/band's management?

As for myself:

How did you find about the game? I'm pretty sure I found out from the band's official Facebook account.
    Were you an Iron Maiden fan first, or was the game an introduction? I became an Iron Maiden fan after seeing them live in Pittsburgh on the No Prayer On the Roud tour in 1991.
    How long have you been playing? I started playing soon after the game launched and have been a daily player ever since.

Thanks again!

Leviathan Edit: Hi Fudgo! Kaz covers this in his reply to Deathbat early in this thread. You can see that answer in here!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicamilo View Post
    do you play your own game? How often?
    great question!!!!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Hello guys, and thanks for this opportunity

How did you find about the game?

Last year after a maiden concert, looked up "iron maiden" on play store. Been an active community member (helping others, writing guides, developping tools, gathering feedback in readable form) ever since.

Were you an Iron Maiden fan first, or was the game an introduction?

Fan first, since the 80's

How long have you been playing?

Roughly 14 months

Now on to my questions (though most of my concerns have already been asked) :

-What's your take on the game community ? Do you find us useful, helpful, playful, or itchy ?

-What are your plans regarding the community ? There have been calls for a wiki team but no followup, many of us have developped or are developping tools, wikis, guides, spreadsheets, related to the game, do you plan on helping out or is it an inconvenience ?

-What do you tink of a closed beta group to help you test new stuff before release ? They could operate in a secluded environment so the actual game doesn't get polluted.

-What about a player sponsorship program, where experienced players help out new players for in-game or merch rewards ?

-Do you have plans to refactor all those "blocking" designs that hinder you in bug-solving ? If so do you have deadlines for that technical debt resorbtion.

-Are you planning on opening the game data via sharing elements such as data files, official wiki or a public game API (already asked but rephrased)

-How many of you actually play the game more than a couple minutes per day ? Do some of your testers actually play the full events and do you gather metrics on things like time consumption for a task or average drop rates ? A simulation engine would work wonders for automated testing but is the content actually tested by more than one person ?

-Do you plan on explaining the rules of matchmaking for arena and gauntlet ? How are team or roster power calculated ?

-Do you feel you are honestly communicating enough info to the community ? If so, do you understand why there are so many negative feedbacks regarding that topic ?

And that should conclude it. Thanks for taking the time to explain yourselves and talk about the game's past, present and future.

Leviathan Edit: Hi Delegreg! Matt has just finished answering your questions in his reply at the beginning of this thread!

OS
    Android
    Devs-

There are the following problems with the implementation of missions and achievements. I went through all the available tasks perfectly (3 skulls)

1. Use Remove Beneficial Effects. - this hasn't been calculating correctly since March and I still have two unaddressed Tickets floating around in regards to this. (NUMBERS IN SIGNATURE)

2. Master skull quests IV reads complete 7/8*but attached pics show I've completed 8/8.

Screenshots attached.

Name:  Screenshot_20190725-084457_Legacy.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  488.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190725-084517_Legacy.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  557.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190725-084531_Legacy.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  696.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190725-084551_Legacy.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  696.8 KB
    ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS-
    Learned of the game through Iron Maiden's social media presence.
    Been a fan of the band for 31 years.
    Started the game in February 2019.
    Last edited by AhabsHarpoon; 07-25-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Good Questions.
    Can we convert *shards to ** shards or *** shards? Maybe 10x* shards --> 1x ** Shards.

Leviathan Edit: Hi Rigo. Kaz has just finished answering your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    I believe there is an event planned in the coming months that will allow you to do something like this. We also have some ideas for a "Fusion" feature that will build upon Sacrifice, but it's too early to really comment much on that.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask some questions. Your hard work and creativity is appreciated. I was wondering:

1) Any chance of an Infinite Dreams Eddie soon? He'd look awesome on his motorcycle next to Wrathchild and Charlotte.
    2) I was wondering if you can create a way to 'lock' talismans to prevent them from being sold by mistake? And a 'remove all' option would really speed up moving around talismans, especially for gauntlet.
    3) I really enjoy seeing any content illustrating the game's creative process (like the video of Steve Harris checking out Bass Eddie). Any behind the scenes videos, concept sketches and things like that are awesome to see.

I'm pretty sure I found out about the game through the Maiden website. I've been a Maiden fan for 31 years and have been playing since LOTB came out. Thank you again & keep up the good work!

Leviathan Edit: Hi Infinite dreamer. Kaz has just finished answering your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Can you please create a exchange in the store WITH NO LIMITS to convert common souls, gold, trooper badges into something, anything useful. We can sell extra shards and runes for gold and sac extra characters, but all of these resources pile up. Ironite exchange for them would be great, or a red T3 primordial cosmic talisman would also be ok.

Many of us have excessive quantities of materials that cannot be utilized
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...443#post102443

Leviathan Edit: Hi Edsel. Kaz has just finished answering your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We've begun to add common soul purchase options to many upcoming events and you will be able to sink around 5K common souls a month on various valuable items and resources if you are sitting on them.
    Last edited by edsel; 07-25-2019 at 07:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi, i play the game since 2016, my question is, will be another chance to find Eddie The Bird again?
    About the Arena , could be a good idea for another section, something like a fighting game, to choose only Eddie VS other characters, to win talismans, fragments, evolution rune, gold, ironite, souls or shards? Thank you for Q&A <3
    Up The Irons!!! \m/
    Rosy

Leviathan Edit: Hi Rosy. Matt answered a question regarding the birds in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Probably not at this point, but it's not up to us.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    If this is supposed to be the official forum for the game why is content posted on other social media like Facebook and Twitter that doesn't show up here in the official forum?
    Excellent question.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Why we did not get Necropolis as Charlotte and The Ancient Mariner in the Arena Store fragments?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Shark-2103. Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    They're coming! they're just a little delayed.