Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Is there a chance of more future time rift levels based off yet unused albums such as a future world for somewhere in time, or an ice world for seventh son of a seventh son.

And could there also be a guitar Eddie based off Dave Murray

Leviathan Edit: Hi I want_beef! Llexi has answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by LlexiLeon View Post
    Eventually we'd love to get around to exploring all of the album lore, there are even some early explorations of a world for Somewhere In Time - it was one of the first worlds we looked at in terms of art concepts, but ultimately it didn't serve the initial story arc to jump into that specific future London setting, but i'm sure we'll get a chance to realise that eventually, especially now that we have our own Night City interpretation of London to rebuild in the future! Always keen to add more guitar wielding Eddies \m/
    Last edited by I want_beef; 07-25-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added a question

OS
    Android
    Are there plans to update idle and attack animations for specific Eddies (such as Final Frontier Eddie, Trooper Eddie, Mummy Eddie,etc.) to give off a better character expression for them?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Astronura! Kaz addressed a question similar to this in his reply at the beginning of this thread!

OS
    Android

Collecting

Will there be an "atlas book" containing all the ever existing characters, eddies, talismans and effects ever implemented in the game, for collection purposes and maybe achievements?

Leviathan Edit: Hi hugoW. This question has been addressed by the devs in there replies at the beginning of this thread!

Valerya666

My Question for Matt and Kaz!

Ho, I love this game so much!! assuming that I have been a Maiden iron fan since 1989,I never thought I could experience them through this game too.
    Thanks immensely.

My question is:
    Have you ever thought of creating events / games in Europe or allover the World,where all the fans of the game can participate, and maybe the winners have the possibility to have some gadget, or shirt of the event?
    I personally would love it! Otherwise the game is really Great!

Thanks so much!!
    Love,Valeria from Italy

Leviathan Edit: Hi Valerya666! Llexi has answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by LlexiLeon View Post
    Yes, i love the idea of this - certainly i want to be able to reward the community for playing and those competing at high level who are really committed to the content we produce, it would be great to offer some real world prizing for the players completing those end game challenges. We're on our way to tidying up the PVP matchmaking aspects of the game an incorporating a guilds feature which will allow for regional, national, and global competitions - with these features in place we'll be in a great position to create unique event memorabilia for participants and top prizes for winners, etc. In the meantime we hope to run more social and community contests that don't necessarily rely on gameplay engagement, but are certainly focused at players and fans who follow the LOTB news and social media channels.

OS
    iOS
    Can you increase the Pack Rates for souls

Leviathan Edit: Hi Beddie! Kaz answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    I assume you mean Drop Rates? Our base drop rates are not up for changes any time soon, as it causes the whole economy of the game to shift, which is a large undertaking. Instead, we try and provide more focused opportunities for players looking to obtain specific characters they may be missing from their collections. Also, due to soul fragments dropping from each Rare / Epic Soul, you are always guaranteed a 4* and 5* Character at a consistent rate based on the number of that souls you open. We also attempt to add this to any event souls that we can and, as mentioned above, will be looking to do so even more in the future where content and event design allows.

OS
    Android
    Hi devs and thankk you for the awesome work. I dont have much to ask because i think the fellow troopers have that covered.
    With the addition of so many new tals ,can we expect more tal slots in the inventory? My auto farm stops several times in bnw for tal overflow.
    I would also like to see the arena returned to the early days where any char could be dangerous depending on their skillls.
    Also as mentioned. Wouldnt you make more money by lowering the store costs? Im not sure about anyone else but i would never even think about a purchase of 100 dollars.
    Lastly what enjoyment do you think we get out of farming a dungon 600 times? We need more game to actually play and alot of it.
    Again thanks for all your hard work

Leviathan Edit: Hi wipp! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    With the addition of so many new tals ,can we expect more tal slots in the inventory?

Potentially - the limitation here is the quantity of data being transferred between the game client and the server, as well as the amount of data being stored. It's not a technically impossible problem to overcome, but it's something we're fairly cautious about making changes to without significant load testing.

Wouldnt you make more money by lowering the store costs? Im not sure about anyone else but i would never even think about a purchase of 100 dollars.

We've addressed this elsewhere, but it's not that straightforward. We have to try to hit a sweet spot between conversion and revenue. Reducing a pack from $100 to $20 means that we have to sell 5 of the $20 pack to equal only one of the $100 pack, and the data we have tends to show that that relationship between price and purchase quantity is not linear.

We regularly experiment with various aspects of packs, including price and value of goods, and use that to guide our pricing models..

OS
    iOS
    - Are there mechanics in place to purposefully generate lost battles for the player to deter repetitive farming of specific dungeons/levels?

(i.e I can pretty much run any dungeon/battle on auto just fine.... However there are some dungeons which seem to specifically generate a defeat after several runs. A defeat against the same characters with the same talismans that has been winning for the last 20 runs.)

- To phrase the above differently... do specific battles have a "difficulty" variable which determines how easy/hard that specific battle for that specific run may be for a player? Meaning.. battle 2 of the Sentinel Cosmic Dungeon.. does battle 2 to have a variable which may make it more difficult than the previous or next time that same battle is encountered during previous/subsequent dungeon runs?

- Are you aware of, and if so, are you trying to correct the consistent crashes which have been occurring on iOS since the March update?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Yup! Matt has just finished answering your questions in his reply at the beginning of this thread! You can find those responses near the bottom of his comment.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-25-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Unregistered

Remove beneficial effects problem in Missions

Hi, my remove beneficial effects doesn’t count. This issue appears month ago and there is no solution in latest upgrades. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Will the birds be available again?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Jul_iron! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Probably not at this point, but it's not up to us.

OS
    Android
    How exactly is character generated when you open souls? It is possible to get 4-5 same Liliths in a row. There must be some kind of tuning. How the random numbers are generated?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Olevipoeg! Kaz answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    I don't have the code in front of me, but it essentially randomly selects one of the characters in that loot table with an equal chance. We know that some players will get unlucky and so we include Frontier Coins in souls like this that allow you to purchase the Lilith of you choice if you run into a string of bad luck. There are other bad luck protection features we have in the backlog, but have not gotten an opportunity to action on as of yet, that might also help with this.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-25-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan