Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Cosmics Talismans

By now with the events I have a lot of repeated cosmic talismans, and no use for them, could there be a trade of them for cosmic key to access the dungeons to get materials to evolve the best ones?

OS
    Android
    Will there be any visuals to the other worlds (E.G the underworld)?

OS
    Android
    Hey all! Absolutely love the game. Appreciate your work. The world you've created is remarkable and I play every day. \m/

Has there been any thoughts of having rotating arena 'maps?' I swear that when I first started playing there was one arena environment and then it was changed to the 'Tour' environment. Don't get me wrong, I love the details in the 3 different versions of the 'Tour' map but I think it would be great to have some variety in the maps.. maybe randomly play a different map when you load in or rotate monthly.

- I believe I discovered the game after it was suggested to me in the Play store.
    - I was a Maiden fan first, and discovered the game right before I was about to go to an Iron MaidenS concert (The all-female Maiden cover band).
    - I think I discovered the game a few months after you released. (And then saw an advertisement at a Maiden concert about a year later. Got excited and told my friends, "That's the game I'm playing!")

Leviathan Edit: Hi JudgementDay86! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    We've definitely thought about this. And you're right, you probably did see a different environment when you joined the game. I think, over the years we've had three or four different PvP Arenas. Given that Maiden is still on tour, we're continuing to use the Tour arena, but the possibility of changing venues opens up again once the tour concludes. We'll see.

OS
    Android
    Oh yeah and to your questions I found the game because of a tiny sticker on a CD of the first album, been a Maiden fan since mid 80's before rehab(s) and playing everyday since 2017 with second account started 1 year ago running 2 phones all day while I'm "busy at work in my office"

OS
    iOS

New Game Play Content

I am eager to play Isle of Avalon and Silent Planet. When will they be available

Leviathan Edit: Hi Rockymaiden! Matt addressed questions regardling this in his reply at the beginning of this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Simple questions from me. I have a shed load of fragments that I don't know if I should keep or convert into precious soul frags. Is there a reason to keep the following fragments?

Killer Beast Soul
    Virus Eddie Soul
    Shrieking Soul
    Rebellious Soul
    Beast Soul
    Corrupt Feldmarschall Soul
    Immortal Soul
    Steel Soul
    Prowler Soul
    Undying Soul

I'll stop there
    Hi there iPoop!

Great question. The vast majority of these fragments can be converted to Precious Soul Frags. I would definitely recommend keeping the Virus Eddie Soul Fragments, as you are still able to work towards this character. You can do that by purchasing the Viral Frontier Key from the Frontier Store. This Key unlocks the Viral Frontier Dungeon, which will drop Virus Eddie Fragments!

OS
    Android
    COLORBLIND USER QUESTION-

An additional question--

When offering items that can only be purchased with particular soul fragments, could you please provide the NAME of the particular soul? A lot of the fragments are starting to look similiar (at least to me). Regardless of the player's quality of vision, I think it would be beneficial to ALL players. Thanks.

Leviathan Edit: Hi AhabsHarpoon! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

I agree. Accessibility features are important to a number of members of the team (myself included), and I think this is a good idea. there are some associated tech limitations, but maybe we can do something to help solve this. I'll look into it.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Musashi's all-open talisman slots was a great idea. Will we see more characters like this?

Also, will there ever be an expansion to the five classes (WMSGA)? Either additional classes or characters that are "classless" (like wild cards)?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I would love to know how are the plans going for improving the graphics for the game?As I've seen the games graphics and visuals improve along the years, I feel the visuals and graphics can be drastically improved. Also, will there be any new character revamping as you guys have done with Eddie and Clairvoyant. It would be really amazing to see old characters be improved visually.

Leviathan Edit: Hi Mercer-8570! Kaz addressed a question similar to this in his reply at the beginning of this thread!

OS
    Android
    How can we get rid of a few single frags that are not enough to convert to precious souls?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Muzzleloader! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

We've been tossing ideas around in the office to resolve this very problem. This lives on our quality of life backlog. Hopefully we'll get to a solution for it soon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around