Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    And how do we know WHICH frags can still be collected and which frags are ONLY good for converting to Precious souls???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Is it by design that certain stacked offensive buffs can blow through Shroud and Labrynth or is it a bug.

To answer your questions:
    Been a Maiden fan since an older brother bright home the debut LP.
    Learned of the game through Facebook. Was a bit leery as Ed Hunter was, for the part, garbage.
    Been playing since February of last year.

OS
    Android
    Also, will Final Frontier Eddie be replaced by a new character after Gauntlet Season 5 or so in the near future?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Mercer-8570! Matt answered your question in his reply at the beginning of this thread. I have also copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Final Frontier Eddie is intended to be the long term chase character across seasons in the gauntlet. That will remain true in future seasons. However, we will continue to debut new season specific characters each season.

OS
    Android
    I was a Maiden fan since the 1980s(,I first saw them on headbanger's ball). I found the game while searching for music clips and maiden related pics for my tablet. I also searched for a game forum and joined it the same day (May 27, a little over 2 years and 2 months ago).
    I was wondering a few things:
    1. Is there going to be a way to have something like a currency exchange between the various types of in game currencies? Trade your iron coins for frontier coins for example.
    2. Is there going to be a universal type soul fragment; this would be something earned over time that would allow us to complete event souls that we failed to get due to lack of time or resources. Example: you earned 560 fragments to get bomber Eddie. Use 140 universal fragments and you could earn the soul. (Not sure if it was exactly 700 needed but you get the idea )
    3. Perhaps could you institute a way (such as in game rewards) to reward players who contribute to the game: people who have their suggestions implemented from the suggestions thread, people who help others in the forums, people who post help (deathbats list of characters who can complete event requirements), etc.

OS
    Android
    I love the game and met him by recommendation. I congratulate you for your great and constant work in general. The frontier key are great. I would like that at the time of obtaining them they can be saved to be able to play at the moment that the player wishes. I do not like for example the trooper key when you get it from the trooper's shop it opens automatically instead of being stored in the book of souls. Many of the players have extensive working hours (or so I think) and it is not possible to pay attention to the game in the time limit of the events, so I consider it a good idea to obtain the keys to use them strategically when desired

Was Necropolis intentionally designed to do 500-700 damage?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And how do we know WHICH frags can still be collected and which frags are ONLY good for converting to Precious souls???
    YES!!!! Great point!!!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Matt, your links to the mythology concept art aren't working . . . Could you re-post them? Thanks!

We do have some plans of this sort, yeah, depending on the mythology in question. Norse, Classical, Greek mythology all appear in our roadmap at various points. Here's a little concept art I can share to illustrate.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Matt, your links to the mythology concept art aren't working . . . Could you re-post them? Thanks!

We do have some plans of this sort, yeah, depending on the mythology in question. Norse, Classical, Greek mythology all appear in our roadmap at various points. Here's a little concept art I can share to illustrate.
    I'll see what I can do.

-m

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    I'll see what I can do.

-m
    Working now! Incredible art on those guys!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell